• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nope, but a few weeks back someone said one was en route shortly...so hopefully soon.

I was looking for the seconds list daily but after getting confirmation on a lefott order this week, think I need to turn away from Alden for a couple of months :)

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I might actually nab a pair of boots from the seconds list if they have cap toes or wingtips. how fast do seconds usually go?

chantheman

Reaction score
just got these in the mail. LS lady calf boots
sadly i think they are a half size too big for me so they might be in the marketplace soon :(

IMG_8847_1.jpg

IMG_8849.jpg

Last edited:

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ravello Medallion Cap Toe...
IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

Thanks to Mac for posting his pics of this makeup. Thanks to all the SF'ers who managed to get Kathy to reissue this makeup. Lastly thanks to Kathy, and the fact that she had my size left in stock. :)

These are nice,requoted for awesomeness. Plaza last?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

just got these in the mail. LS lady calf boots
sadly i think they are a half size too big for me so they might be in the marketplace soon :(
IMG_8847_1.jpg

IMG_8849.jpg

damn, that sucks. Does LS not accept refund? I have never tried

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
According to Bryan from LSBH, they do refunds if there's no other option, and obviously only if the boots in question haven't been creased up. As he put it to me, "They're not in the business of shipping boots out everywhere just to have them returned." They're much more inclined to do exchanges, but will do refunds if something just can't be worked out. That's reasonable, I suppose.

I'm not sure that I had the best experience with Bryan, to be completely honest. I'll probably try to pick up Alden's from Epaulet in the future. Their service can't be beat, and Mike is a fantastic guy. He told me a few weeks ago that they had a Natural CXL Tanker boot with a commando sole coming in within the next few weeks or so -- definitely interested in this.

Last edited:

mr chorizo

Reaction score

Confession: I am not a fan of the NST
BUT if I were to get a NST boot I would look at Chromexcel (brown or natural) or possibly reverse chamois but I have never seen an NST in reverse chamois.
tank23.jpg

tank22.jpg

natta1.jpg

natta2.jpg

wish they would do a u tip boot, essentially the exact same pattern but without that extra stitch down the front of the toe

ninja07

Reaction score
as promised, some better pics in better light. enjoy!

6194196958_0f79fd627c_z.jpg

6193692997_7baebb45b0_z.jpg

6194197674_6f9f462924_z.jpg

6194197322_f119b434c6_z.jpg

I like how the cigar and the floor colour matches....

Last edited:

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

send an email to Tom with your experience..

I don't really think that there's any point. I've read some conflicting experiences re: Bryan from LSBH in this thread before, both good and bad. From what I can gather, lots of people have good experiences with him, while a small group of people have ended up less than pleased. I think my problem with him was him coming across as a bit supercilious in our conversations, and I can certainly see how that sort of attitude could be traded in for a much more accommodating one if the customer in question were a bit more, erm, affluent. :embar:

On another note, I purchased a pair of Common Projects a while ago after Bryson Higa of another LS location helped me, and he was really a great guy.

ninja07, those are some great looking longwings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics