• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doorn

Reaction score
I have 8 different Chambrays dropping in the next few weeks. Each fabric is different in feel, weave, weight, and color. The donegal is the most expensive and then there is a basic Japanese selvage that is beautiful but expensive. The other 6 fabrics are just neat fabrics from ultra soft to a raw grey. Some shirts I am only able to make 15 others fabrics up to 25. The shirts like always will be limited and I will have product shots before they go live to rewards members.
The shirts will be made in my factory in New Jersey and shrinkage will be added in ( they are doing wash tests now). The buttons will either be horn, pearl, or tagua nut. All will have single needle construction and will look amazing.
The chambrays will only come in Before Dinner regular fit due to the fabric be so limited.

Best,

Mauro
Any plans for a chambray with a warmer hue? (Red, pink, orange, etc.)

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Grey raw

Traditional blue but mega soft

Light blueish with grey undertones

The darkest blue out of the lot. Nice texture and weight.

Classic chambray with nice skins and a great hand.

Incredibly soft almost like a pinpoint. Highest thread count out of the bunch

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Mauro any chance you can post pictures of the other buttons? Also what is the ETA on the whale shirt?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

I have 8 different Chambrays dropping in the next few weeks. Each fabric is different in feel, weave, weight, and color. The donegal is the most expensive and then there is a basic Japanese selvage that is beautiful but expensive. The other 6 fabrics are just neat fabrics from ultra soft to a raw grey. Some shirts I am only able to make 15 others fabrics up to 25. The shirts like always will be limited and I will have product shots before they go live to rewards members.
The shirts will be made in my factory in New Jersey and shrinkage will be added in ( they are doing wash tests now). The buttons will either be horn, pearl, or tagua nut. All will have single needle construction and will look amazing.
The chambrays will only come in Before Dinner regular fit due to the fabric be so limited.

Best,

Mauro

:butbut: No monkey arms?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

:butbut: No monkey arms?

Nope. Just for the Donegal and the selvage. All the other I don't have enough fabric. I apologize but the factory making these works differently than my factory in Ohio.
The 6 fabrics being made into shirts in NJ are going to be priced with rewards program around $85.00 dollars. If I am make monkey arms and After dinner the price will shoot up to around $100.00 and that's just not cool.

Kap120

Reaction score
My sweaters from the sale just came in today. Mother of god they are incredible, I'm so sad I found out about the sweaters being added so late and couldn't snatch up more. At least I know how they fit now though for future ones.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Nope. Just for the Donegal and the selvage. All the other I don't have enough fabric. I apologize but the factory making these works differently than my factory in Ohio.
The 6 fabrics being made into shirts in NJ are going to be priced with rewards program around $85.00 dollars. If I am make monkey arms and After dinner the price will shoot up to around $100.00 and that's just not cool.

Got it. Since I'm a little slow on the uptake, I'll try to summarize:

- Six fabrics pictured above: before-dinner only, no monkey arms, made at NJ factory, $85

- Donegal and selvedge: regular pre-order, yes to monkey arms (and presumably other stuff), regular OH factory, more $$$

Last edited:

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With the pre orders is there any way to batch other items? For example, if I pre order a shirt and want a couple tees, can I order together to pay shipping only once?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

With the pre orders is there any way to batch other items? For example, if I pre order a shirt and want a couple tees, can I order together to pay shipping only once?

Sorry. The pre-order system is not on the same platform as the website. Actually the chambrays numbered 1 through 6 will not be pre-sale. Those shirts will go straight into a newsletter as first come first serve.
The pre-order shirts will be the donegal and the japanese selvage.

Got it. Since I'm a little slow on the uptake, I'll try to summarize:

- Six fabrics pictured above: before-dinner only, no monkey arms, made at NJ factory, $85

- Donegal and selvedge: regular pre-order, yes to monkey arms (and presumably other stuff), regular OH factory, more $$$

Yes but my factory in Ohio is more flexible and the price per shirt is less for solids. I am using them to keep the price down as low as I can. It's complicated. I don't want to get into it. Both factories make outstanding shirts and all they do is make shirts, nothing else.

My sweaters from the sale just came in today. Mother of god they are incredible, I'm so sad I found out about the sweaters being added so late and couldn't snatch up more. At least I know how they fit now though for future ones.

The navy popcorn will be going live next week. So you have a shot at navy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads