• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakedsnake

Reaction score
I got my first couple tees.... They fit well now, but I know I've seen people mention shrinkage on here, so after I wash them in cold, should I just lay them out to dry, or would drying them on low be ok? I don't want them to end up sitting right at the top of my pants due to shrinkage.

I cold water wash and hang on a hanger to dry. Never had a problem doing this with my WvG tees, or any other clothes for that matter (knits obviously excluded), regardless of material.

quadomatic

Reaction score
I cold water wash and hang on a hanger to dry. Never had a problem doing this with my WvG tees, or any other clothes for that matter (knits obviously excluded), regardless of material.
Wouldn't it be preferable to dry them flat? I thought it was preferred that anything with stretch to it would be better off drying flat than hung.

Nakedsnake

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be preferable to dry them flat? I thought it was preferred that anything with stretch to it would be better off drying flat than hung.

Honestly, I would say that you are correct, and drying flat is probably better. That being said, I can't be bothered. Hanging greatly reduces the amount of space it takes, and it greatly reduces drying time. I think because the tee's are thin, people think they are delicate, but I wouldn't agree with that. Its a strong blend. Either way, just keep them out of the dryer if you want them to fit the same.

Edit: Also, using nice wood hangers helps. Never use those wire atrocities.

Last edited:

DarkDestiny

Reaction score
I guess I live large. I've dried them on low heat (no hanging at all) and they turned out fine. 0 noticeable shrinkage. I've also hanged them dry and no issues either.

taint it sweet

Reaction score
I don't mind drying flat. Although, if I knew there wouldn't be any issues, I'd just dry them on low to speed things up.

HeavenResign

Reaction score
Just got my henley's in and I don't even know what to say - I simply have never handled clothes of this quality before (leather jackets not included). I'm blown away. The texture of the fabric is amazing to the touch and the fit feels so spot on. Didn't put too much thought into it and went TTS (XS).

quick (really) ****** cellphone pic

8jEa0E9l.png

I plan to become a rewards member in the next week.

Last edited:

quadomatic

Reaction score
Totally random thought, but has Mauro ever thought about doing a 50% off your first order, 1 item limit discount for new customers? It seems like it would be lower barrier than doing the retroactive discount for people who sign up to be a rewards member.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the emails , texts, and posts wishing my mom well. She is good to go. The doctors cleared out one valve that had a 90% black. They said she was lucky she didn't have a heart attack. They put a stint in and she's on bed rest for a couple more days.

I have navy popcorn crew sweaters go up shortly. I need pictures taken. I have several pre-order shirts. I posted them on instagram. I have a 3 more to post I think. I will put them up here but if you aren't following wolfvsgoat on instagram you should you can win free shirts!

I received a shipping notice for fabric but it was my new tee fabric. It's really rich and the design is completely different for the bamboo sorona tee's. This is a Japanese heather cotton poly with some real robustness. I will post pics when the fabric arrives.

Best,

Mauro

Nakedsnake

Reaction score
^ Glad to hear everything went well.

However, stop releasing sweaters and ****, i'm already broke from my last order, and it hasn't even arrived yet. Your clothes are too nice.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

^ Glad to hear everything went well.

However, stop releasing sweaters and ****, i'm already broke from my last order, and it hasn't even arrived yet. Your clothes are too nice.

Sorry!

Here is today's blog post. It's interesting and would love to hear some feedback. You can post your comments on the blog. I look forward to hearing from our smarter members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads