• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPaul

Reaction score
@Nakedsnake I'd go with the XL's if I were u.XL's are somewhat fitted on me with a 42" chest.

How is the shrinkage on these shirts by the way?

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am still working on getting the size charts up. We are trying to implement video and charts. I have a lot of video up on the site now for how to measure.

I am doing another instagram contest in about 10 min. It's a great shirt. tencel cotton with a wide spread collar.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Wide spread cotton tencel . It will be online next week. Comes on BD and AD . Great color combo , soft, great wicking properties. Just a damn good shirt.

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's only comes in Center Placket. Long sleeve BD and AD , no monkey arms. Short sleeve just BD.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

Not into short-sleeve as an option?

Oh, quite possibly. Mostly I was just busting Mauro's chops. But the short sleeve option certainly has less utility for me. On the days when I dress more casually for work, my personal business casual standard pretty much dictates long sleeves. Outside of work, if I'm not in shorts and a t-shirt, I'm still likely to opt for long sleeves much of the time. Partially that's an aesthetic preference, but there's a practical component as well. I live close to the beach in LA. It's obviously warm much of the time, but rarely truly sweltering. And even in summer, the beach micro-climate can get cool(ish) in the mornings and evenings. Much of the time a long-sleeved shirt, with the option of rolling up the sleeves, provides a level of versatility that can get me through the day and the evening without having to carry a jacket or sweater.
I have short-sleeves shirts I like, including a couple of WvG, and have my eye on the french linen one Mauro posted pics of a few days back. But they compete for a pretty limited number of spots in my rotation.

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Newsletter drops today Aug.19th, 2014 @ 3pm. 8 tees colors in the short sleeve roll neck crew. Green Polka dot linen and a few other kick ass center placket button down shirts.

falathar

Reaction score
Oh, quite possibly. Mostly I was just busting Mauro's chops. But the short sleeve option certainly has less utility for me. On the days when I dress more casually for work, my personal business casual standard pretty much dictates long sleeves. Outside of work, if I'm not in shorts and a t-shirt, I'm still likely to opt for long sleeves much of the time. Partially that's an aesthetic preference, but there's a practical component as well. I live close to the beach in LA. It's obviously warm much of the time, but rarely truly sweltering. And even in summer, the beach micro-climate can get cool(ish) in the mornings and evenings. Much of the time a long-sleeved shirt, with the option of rolling up the sleeves, provides a level of versatility that can get me through the day and the evening without having to carry a jacket or sweater.
I have short-sleeves shirts I like, including a couple of WvG, and have my eye on the french linen one Mauro posted pics of a few days back. But they compete for a pretty limited number of spots in my rotation.

Pretty much this for me as well, almost word for word in fact. Although it's ever so slightly cooler up here in the bay area than in LA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics