• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek92

Reaction score

how is the cobalt blue still available in like every size?
thats my fav oxford
edit: id like to point out that the few shirts i am wearing on the webstore are selling better :embar: :nodding:

That is one of the very few shirts Mauro makes that I don't own and its only because I'm so damn broke. LOL. I'm surprised Mauro has any stock left with this absurd sale going on. Get to it people.

Derek92

Reaction score

Why thank you.
Now is a good time to jump on the hunting jacket and the two 60's 2 ply which have incredible finishes. The tan , black , and white will fit perfectly in your collection, Unless you are Derek who has all of my shirts.:slayer:
Best,
Mauro

I knew you loved me even though I frequently annoy the **** out of you. :slayer:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Which is slimmer WvG or BoO, My BD is as slim as a BoO shirt but the fit is more consistent. Not to mention the construction of my shirt is better. FACT.
I am making the sides a little longer on the dress shirts casual shirts will remain the same. Unless I hear otherwise from my customers.
I don't want RTW turning into MTM so if I need to increase the tail length and gusset I will, no problem.

I just need more people to spread the word about WvG and the sheople will follow. Just like like they follow Gitman and other garbage shirts.

Nadav- I have never tried on or looked at one of Mikes shirts. So I can't comment on a comparison. However there are plenty of people that own both and could chime in.
I do support Epaulet. Mike's a good guy. Keep up the good work,Mike.

Derek, I have a strong feeling you will pick up the tan/black and white Plaid. Given where you live you , no doubt in my mind.

89andy

Reaction score
it would help if it was easier to find detailed measurements of the shirts.

ambivalence

Reaction score
Ah damn it, think i shall just get those shirts and see how it works. anyway does anybody have any other picture of the cobalt blue oxford? other than the wvg page..

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Which is slimmer WvG or BoO, My BD is as slim as a BoO shirt but the fit is more consistent. Not to mention the construction of my shirt is better. FACT.
I am making the sides a little longer on the dress shirts casual shirts will remain the same. Unless I hear otherwise from my customers.
I don't want RTW turning into MTM so if I need to increase the tail length and gusset I will, no problem.
I just need more people to spread the word about WvG and the sheople will follow. Just like like they follow Gitman and other garbage shirts.

Nadav- I have never tried on or looked at one of Mikes shirts. So I can't comment on a comparison. However there are plenty of people that own both and could chime in.
I do support Epaulet. Mike's a good guy. Keep up the good work,Mike.
Derek, I have a strong feeling you will pick up the tan/black and white Plaid. Given where you live you , no doubt in my mind.

Size chart may tell me otherwise but Epaulet has a tad bit longer sleeves than I like. But then I have short arm so I would say it is WvG that has shorter sleeves than regular.
Mauro voglio paisley adesso (I know my Italian sucks)

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's the weirdest part, I am a 37 chest 17 Shoulder and Mauro recommended size M and it worked.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ah damn it, think i shall just get those shirts and see how it works. anyway does anybody have any other picture of the cobalt blue oxford? other than the wvg page..

go buy the cobalt right now ... tell mauro that RKD sent you :p

DSC04466.JPG
DSC04468.JPG
DSC04470.JPG

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ Exactly. I know this might sound weird but listening to the maker of the shirt might be a good idea. Call me crazy but it just might work.
Order a shirt and if doesn't fit I will refund you. It's that simple. It doesnt get easier than that.

89andy

Reaction score
sold on the cobalt, dont see it in the website though? found it..

might as well, try to see if it fits me right

whoa, wuts the with the expensive shipping to Canada...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads