• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ I figured it out on my own, thank you very much, assholes. New care tags come out with the new product. Some of them are really good. Some are just ok.

Nadav- your package shipped

Ambi- got your pm and replied this will save you more money. How about that?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ok.

Ambi- Shipped.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
FWIW if anyone has XL before dinner WASHED oxfords (the old ones), I"ll buy em :slayer:

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Derek92

Reaction score

FWIW if anyone has XL before dinner WASHED oxfords (the old ones), I"ll buy em :slayer:

Or I'll buy them because I'm so much awesomer than Ben. :nodding:

Nadav- I have never tried on or looked at one of Mikes shirts. So I can't comment on a comparison. However there are plenty of people that own both and could chime in.
I do support Epaulet. Mike's a good guy. Keep up the good work,Mike.
Derek, I have a strong feeling you will pick up the tan/black and white Plaid. Given where you live you , no doubt in my mind.

I don't have any Epaulet currently but I've had a few in the past and I just like the details on Mauro's shirts better. The classy as **** buttons, the fit is slimmer, fabric is nicer, etc. They are definitely in the same league but its the small details that make Mauro's better IMHO.

You don't have it in my size asshole, LOL. Did you restock it and the XL is already out?? I didn't see it restocked when I placed my last order or I would have bought one. Should I get that one before the brown and green plaid? I can't decide between those two and the cobalt blue for my next shirt. I don't think I neeeeed any more but what the hell.

P.S. Please restock the Olive Gingham so I can get laid like Krish :slayer: :slayer:
P.P.S. Please restock the Multi-plaid because that shirt is redonkulous and at a really super low price.

Last edited:

Derek92

Reaction score

I have both of those. Wore the peach yesterday, as a matter of fact. I find it mind boggling that the cotton/wool flannel shirts haven't sold out - they are ******* sick.

Its mind boggling that the thermals and henleys aren't sold out at the absurd prices they are selling for. And its also ridiculous that Mauro never even made my size in the flannels :brick:

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ serious man-crush on mauro. haha. i kid

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ that would be a negative. just picture RKD + some lbs + glasses. that's me

Cahrin

Reaction score

whoa, wuts the with the expensive shipping to Canada...

I'm actually a bit curious about this as well. The US shipping rates align pretty well with the advertised rates on the USPS site, but the Canadian prices don't. It looks like there are a lot of $12.95 options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members