• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@in stitches, you should come to the annual Wolf vs Goat pig roast (you can come whenever you want and don't have to eat the pig) for some drinks and some food. It'll be a hoot and a half. October 11th. Bring SF approved friends

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A religious jew at a pig roast, now thats an interesting idea.

Well, obviously I wouldnt be able to make it til after the Sabbath is over, and the 11th is also smack in the middle of the Jewish holiday of Sukkot, but if I can make it, you bet your ass Ill be there.

Either way, I do appreciate the invite. :)

Last edited:

pl0nky

Reaction score
Are there going to be new "winter" t-shirts? I though I saw this somewhere in the thread and I'm just wondering.

goldenbear

Reaction score
Is it a little odd that all this linen is coming out in late Summer? I usually only buy linen in Spring. Im looking ahead to Winter now. It seems like some of the pieces did well anyway, but I'd be way more likely to buy in March/April/May.

Last edited:

jm22

Reaction score
I can't find the size charts for the sanded canvas chinos, am I missing something?

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
Have you guys received your orders from the sale stuff yet? I placed two orders over two weeks ago and still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation.

DarkDestiny

Reaction score
I placed two orders on two different dates and have received them both already. I suggest you follow up with Mauro on your order. He usually ships the day after or even same day depending on when you place it.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Have you guys received your orders from the sale stuff yet? I placed two orders over two weeks ago and still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation. 

All order but the two car coats have shipped. I am waiting on special boxes for those. International orders have been delayed but everything is out. Hold tight you will get everything you ordered.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I also want to say if you chose "local pick up" we didn't ship your order. We emailed you and asked to pay for shipping. This is a HUGE problem. About 50 % to 60% of people choose local pickup. I lost about $6,000.00 picking up shipping for people last year. I just can't do it anymore. We have changed shipping so everyone has to pay. If you want to stop by and pick up your stuff, great. We will happily refund you for shipping. This applies for anything bought on the website.

Pre-order items like the amunzen don't apply because we calculated shipping in.

Best,

Mauro

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I also want to say if you chose "local pick up" we didn't ship your order. We emailed you and asked to pay for shipping. This is a HUGE problem. About 50 % to 60% of people choose local pickup. I lost about $6,000.00 picking up shipping for people last year. I just can't do it anymore. We have changed shipping so everyone has to pay. If you want to stop by and pick up your stuff, great. We will happily refund you for shipping. This applies for anything bought on the website.

Best,

Mauro

I always feel bad whenever you pick up shipping for me. Glad to see this fix!

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

Best,

Mauro

Wait, people would check "local shipping" to avoid the shipping charge and then ask you to ship it anyway?

:brick:

Nakedsnake

Reaction score
I placed an order for a bunch of sweaters and a tee around 2 and a half weeks ago. I got an email the next day saying they were shipped, but haven't gotten them. Then this morning, I get an email from USPS with shipping information, saying that they were just shipped out today. Im guessing they just got shipped out today? No idea whats going on there, or why it took two weeks to get things shipped out, after I was already told they shipped. Wish it was a bit quicker as one is supposed to be part of a birthday present. Regardless, i'll be happy when they show up.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Picked up an olive crew neck sweater as an X-mas present for my dad. Suffice to say it is awesome. I'm pretty jazzed to have 50% of parental holiday shopping out of the way three months before the holidays. :slayer:

trafficjam

Reaction score

Picked up an olive crew neck sweater as an X-mas present for my dad. Suffice to say it is awesome. I'm pretty jazzed to have 50% of parental holiday shopping out of the way three months before the holidays. :slayer:
I did this exact same thing. I'm all knitted out, in no small part thanks to wvg, but I figured I could spread the love with those sale prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members