• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The gayness: should we end it?

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lakewolf
Sorry, but I think your pool is gay.

Those answers only covers what an sexually insecure, in the closet, or openly gay man could answer.

That was partially the point. My final little joke is that no matter how you respond to the poll, you're essentially admitting your gayness.

Ok, my second to last

Anyway, I'm essentially sick of it. It's just tedious at this point and all the funny jokes have been heard.

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Countertenor
I like to think of VK's commas as a poet's use of line breaks. For instance,

becomes

Besides, I think much of the animosity comes from posters' frustration with the inability to recreate VK's inimitable style accurately.
smile.gif

VK is a true poet

thepataphysician

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jett
Are there any Republicans with cancer to make fun? Preferably closeted ones for the trifecta.

Tony Snow is a republican with cancer. And according to his wikipedia biography he is friends with Skunk Baxter of the doobie brothers and steely dan, which is kind of gay.

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Countertenor
I like to think of VK's commas as a poet's use of line breaks. For instance,

becomes

Besides, I think much of the animosity comes from posters' frustration with the inability to recreate VK's inimitable style accurately.
smile.gif

DukeGrad on AskAndy had the most incredible way with line breaks. It was rather like reading e e cummings.

rherreid

Reaction score
I'm also surprised that so few people on SF are gay. 10% seems very low. Maybe I'm just used to basenotes where it seems about 10% hetero.

Countertenor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reed Herreid
I'm also surprised that so few people on SF are gay. 10% seems very low. Maybe I'm just used to basenotes where it seems about 10% hetero.
When the voter number was 201, 25 people (12.4%) voted glbt. Also, I find it funny that a few people decided they had to vote "I'm Straight" in a poll from over three years ago.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads