• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Annual Styleforum Gives Holiday Charity Auctions for the ALS Association - 2021

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will there be a right to put any member in time out for two weeks up for auction? I seem to remember that being an item a few years ago, but maybe it was a joke.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What did Edina do now?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Auction #7: Sartoriale

You guys are on fire! There are not that many auctions left, so if you haven’t snagged anything yet, get your wallets ready because we’re heading towards the end of this year’s charity event.

The seventh auction is a bundle by Sartoriale featuring three Italian brands: Boglioli, Fedeli, and Incotex.

The winner of this auction will bring home one Boglioli jacket (from this selection), one item from Fedeli to choose between a shirt, cardigan, sweater or vest at this link, and a pair of Incotex trousers you can browse here.
1640124289343.png

1640124308837.png

1640124326276.png

1640124345867.png

1640124374845.png

The retail value is approximately $1000 so we will begin bidding at $500 and go by increments of at least $50.

Please note that this year, all winning bidders coming in at or above retail price will also receive a rubber "Styleforum Approved" bracelet, and that at the end of all the auctions, the three auction winners bidding the most above retail will also receive a Good Art Sterling Silver rosette "rubber biscuit" from Styleforum as in special recognition of your donation.

This auction ends Wednesday, December 22, at 12:00 PM EST or 10 minutes after the last bid, whichever comes later.

--

Who Gets ALS?

Every 90 minutes, someone is diagnosed with the disease and someone passes away from it.
Most people who develop ALS are between the ages of 40 and 70, with an average age of 55 at the time of diagnosis. However, cases of the disease do occur in people in their twenties and thirties.
ALS is 20 percent more common in men than in women. However, with increasing age, the incidence of ALS is more equal between men and women.
About 90 percent of ALS cases occur without family history, which is known as sporadic ALS. The remaining 10 percent of ALS cases are inherited through a mutated gene, which is known as familial ALS.
For unknown reasons, military veterans are more likely to be diagnosed with the disease than the general public.

Cheers,

Fok

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$700

These items will go great with my new cashmere overcoat.
Are you really going to let this fool get away with this? He is flexing on all of you! All of you!

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you really going to let this fool get away with this? He is flexing on all of you! All of you!
Man, my wife doesnt have that kind of bankroll!!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, my wife doesnt have that kind of bankroll!!
I also married a poor, and so can commiserate with you. The dowry was paltry. There was no title and no lands.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gacefitzgexald