• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

ILDenim

Reaction score

Hello!

I hope everyone had a nice Holiday. We're back in the office and available to answer any questions.
I'll hit a few of the main points, but if you need anything else feel free to reach out directly.

- The Glacier in Navy & Grey Shadow Plaid is at our warehouse and will begin shipping by the end of this week
- Some of the Maritime collection has arrived and shipping will commence near the end of next week once more items arrive.
- We're happy to hear the positive response around Civic. Durability was our main focus so please put the pants and shorts to use, whether you ride fixed or geared ;)
- The Glacier in Indigo French Terry is one of our recent favorites, but we do recommend sizing up. The fabric is much thicker than any other oxford fabric.
- The inseam on the Travel Pant is 30" for all sizes

Have a great evening all!

Website says that the travel pant has a 31" inseam. Which is it?

Medoc

Reaction score
The new survey items look promising, especially the shirting options. It's encouraging to see some potential good future stuff because this year has been pretty bad by their standards. Too much repetition and not enough cool stuff overall, very disappointing. The month long collection idea has not been positive at all in my opinion.

th3buhbuh

Reaction score
I'm a bit disappointed since last year's was very similar. Linen and blue or olive.

@summersteve - odds of that corduroy workshirt ever showing up?

Last edited:

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The new survey items look promising, especially the shirting options.  It's encouraging to see some potential good future stuff because this year has been pretty bad by their standards.  Too much repetition and not enough cool stuff overall, very disappointing.  The month long collection idea has not been positive at all in my opinion.   

What do you mean - you don't want to see the long haul in 6 more colors next year? I haven't bought anything other than the Rover this year (well, the tan camp pants but they ran small, so I had to return). And agreed the monthly collections are stupid - just release cool stuff.

Last edited:

NorthCoast

Reaction score
The linen/cotton stripe was my favorite of this round.

I cant wear their jackets because they are too short for me so that part of the survey is meaningless to me.

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Navy Donegal Maritime Shirt Jacket arrived. Glad I sized up. I really like it but for the love of @#%*, can you please make the wrists a tad larger for us guys who still like to wear a watch!

summersteve

Reaction score
Happy Monday All!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the Spring Telegraph collection, and for the move to monthly collection's.

We're looking forward to a big 2017 and hope to be able to step things up another level :)

@ILDenim I was mis-informed, the travle pant's feature a 31" inseam

See you all on Wednesday!

bibimbap

Reaction score
@summersteve Is this year's maritime shirt jacket not 100% wool? The tag on mine lists 70% wool, 10% silk, and 20 % nylon.

mikej77

Reaction score
Anyone have issues with the buttons on the camp pants snapping in half? It was only the second wear and it happened. Trying to decide if I can get it repaired locally or if TS will fix.

mikej77

Reaction score
Well TS awesome customer service comes through again. I emailed regarding the broken button and they immediate shipped a new pair and provided return postage for the current pair.

oynag

Reaction score

Navy Donegal Maritime Shirt Jacket arrived.  Glad I sized up.  I really like it but for the love of @#%*, can you please make the wrists a tad larger for us guys who still like to wear a watch!

I basically have to go permanently unbuttoned now. It's becoming a deal-breaker. And today I was wearing my black denim trucker and actually needed to use the hole and accompanying pen sheath in the left breast pocket/flap and it was too tight for a pen! This bummed me out more than it should have. LOOSEN YOUR ORIFICES, TS!

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I basically have to go permanently unbuttoned now. It's becoming a deal-breaker. And today I was wearing my black denim trucker and actually needed to use the hole and accompanying pen sheath in the left breast pocket/flap and it was too tight for a pen! This bummed me out more than it should have. LOOSEN YOUR ORIFICES, TS!
I'm that way with the Waxed Long Haul.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics