• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

pima1234

Reaction score
Anyone have any info on the British Khaki chinos?

There's no information about them on the website at all.

Order places in July. I believe they're expected in November.

Last edited:

summersteve

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I'm here to offer an update on some of the Workshop items that are expected to arrive from the Outdoors Collection.
The Camp Pants are at our warehouse and may of you will receive shipping emails in the coming days.
The Yosemite shirts are in the same boat. Many have you have probably received shipping confirmation emails already.

If ya'll have any other questions feel free to shoot an email to [email protected]
Otherwise I'll check back in on Wednesday :)

- Summer Steve

mikej77

Reaction score

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to offer an update on some of the Workshop items that are expected to arrive from the Outdoors Collection.
The Camp Pants are at our warehouse and may of you will receive shipping emails in the coming days.
The Yosemite shirts are in the same boat. Many have you have probably received shipping confirmation emails already.

If ya'll have any other questions feel free to shoot an email to [email protected]
Otherwise I'll check back in on Wednesday :)

- Summer Steve

Actually received my navy Yosemite shirt today. It has some really nice weight to it and very solid construction. I went with the 42 which is my standard size on other TS shirts. The fit is spot on. I'm actually hoping it doesn't shrink in width when I wash it. Glad I didn't size up though as the 44 probably would have been too large. Camp pants should arrive any day now.

Smitty2k1

Reaction score
Actually received my navy Yosemite shirt today. It has some really nice weight to it and very solid construction. I went with the 42 which is my standard size on other TS shirts. The fit is spot on. I'm actually hoping it doesn't shrink in width when I wash it. Glad I didn't size up though as the 44 probably would have been too large. Camp pants should arrive any day now.

What's the difference between these yosemite shirts (I was just notified they are in stock) and the glacier shirts that are in production? Obviously the fabrics, but all the yosemite shirts have different fabrics from each other too...

brooks23

Reaction score
Glacier Shirts have snap closures and are more like a Western IMO, where as the Yosemite is just a take on a normal flannel.

Medoc

Reaction score
@summersteve

No release for the week up yet at 12:00 on Thursday, what's up? Take my money.

summersteve

Reaction score
hahahah @Medoc we appreciate your desire to buy more Taylor Stitch!
Check site in the next 2-3 hours ;)
We hope you like silk slub as much as we do!!

@brooks23 you hit the nail on the head, our Glacier is a 7oz. cotton shirt and our take on a western. The Yosemite is our take on a traditional flannel and we use 9oz. heavily brushed cotton chamois.

@Smitty2k1 Let me know if you have any other questions about our shirting, feel free to DM me too :)

mikej77

Reaction score
Camp pants arrived. Really solid weight and nice cut. I absolutely love them except I should have not sized down. Slightly too tight in the waist and I don't think they would stretch. Sadly have to send them back to TS.

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my camp pants today as well - really like the camel and the herringbone's nice too. Would absolutely love a black pair, maybe even in black denim. Please @summersteve!!!

Out of curiosity - you guys used to have lined waistbands and taped (I think?) seams in the past - why'd that stop?

Last edited:

brooks23

Reaction score
Camp pants arrived. Really solid weight and nice cut. I absolutely love them except I should have not sized down. Slightly too tight in the waist and I don't think they would stretch. Sadly have to send them back to TS.

Same here -- went with my denim size but didn't account for lack of stretch. Gonna try to go up a size.

Edit: Check that... They don't show up on the website in any form now, which I assume makes an exchange out of the question. Guess I'll just have to return them. Bummer.

Last edited:

Chylo

Reaction score
Same here -- went with my denim size but didn't account for lack of stretch. Gonna try to go up a size.

Edit: Check that... They don't show up on the website in any form now, which I assume makes an exchange out of the question. Guess I'll just have to return them. Bummer.
I tried to exchange my henley and didn't see them listed either. I sent an email to customer service and they said my size was available for exchange. I set it as a return and got the exchange.

mikej77

Reaction score

I tried to exchange my henley and didn't see them listed either. I sent an email to customer service and they said my size was available for exchange. I set it as a return and got the exchange.

Yes, Mina helped me process my exchange today on the pants so as soon as they receive my 33s the 34s will be shipped out. Awesome customer service as usual.

th3buhbuh

Reaction score
Woo, Telegraph! Looks friggin solid. Wife did comment "I think you have enough suits now..." though. Let's see how she feels after I put it on. ;-)

JilSlander

Reaction score
Does anyone here own a Utility Shirt in Medium (40) or Large (42)?

Can you provide the shoulder-to-shoulder measurements? Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads