• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SW&D SWAP 1.0 ***PEACE & LOVE EDITION***

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
so it looks like all of miran's posts have been deleted from this thread; you'd think they could give it a rest for once, at least in this case seeing as he's actually participating in this.
facepalm.gif

Broark

Reaction score
So here's a shot of all the stuff YoungM sent me!

The only thing that's a little bit of a bummer is that I'm an XL and the SNS Herning sweater is a large so it's skin tight right now. I guess that's just incentive to lose a little bit of weight! Again, thanks man!

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you Conceptual4est (Kyle) awesome gift, some real cool and unique things from BKL! :slayer:

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Glad you liked it all! I was having trouble finding info about you except that you liked Momotaro, Nikes, Aldens, and the sale thread (which is why I packed everything in coupon fliers)

Sadly Nikes and Alden was a little harder to work with so I just threw in some **** I like haha. enjoy the coloring book and conceptual 4est pencils.

I don't even remember what that green book is - is it like pictures of people waiting in lines? I don't even know what I was thinking there

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Glad you liked it all! I was having trouble finding info about you except that you liked Momotaro, Nikes, Aldens, and the sale thread (which is why I packed everything in coupon fliers)

Sadly Nikes and Alden was a little harder to work with so I just threw in some **** I like haha.  enjoy the coloring book and conceptual 4est pencils.

I don't even remember what that green book is - is it like pictures of people waiting in lines? I don't even know what I was thinking there

Ha! So no Alden Indy boots? Damn, maybe next year. Seriously, everything was nice, and those cookies were freaking de-li-cious!

thatguymj

Reaction score
Bows1, awesome package!!! Was great coming home from the bars to a present!

I love that you included Momofuku cookies!!!!

When I told my gf you were from NY, she even mentioned that she hoped we'd get some from you!

Love everything.

Thank you so much!

:slayer:

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
yeah, on that note I haven't received anything or any kind of notification that it will be late. Not sure if it's been sent out or not but I figured I might as well mention it.

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tween I sent it on the deadline, when I checked the tracking it said it was at the post office waiting for pickup

Gruntle

Reaction score
Damm, mad I missed this. My closet is full of things that just don't fit. Took part in one on Sufi and it kind of shady. Op ended up sending me a box.i guess I'll keep donating to the German church+ Red Cross.

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
tween I sent it on the deadline, when I checked the tracking it said it was at the post office waiting for pickup

Weird, I never got a notice that I know of. Can you PM me the tracking number and I can try to use that as a slip?

Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member