• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SW&D SWAP 1.0 ***PEACE & LOVE EDITION***

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, got back from Vacation to this. Everything seems to be working out, as far as the people who didn't receive their packages PM me, and i will check my 'master' list and PM your SO's.

Also, waiting for me was a gift from Stanley Van Buren. Completely went all out on this. Some cologne, a Descendants record (how did you know I listen to old school punk rock?) some orange marmalade my wife will gobble up.

Also in this package was a peculiar ball, printed on said ball is Rawlings, and Dodgers. Not quite sure what this is, though I really like it!

He also did a really awesome 'up in the air' style photo shoot of LA, posing with a picture of me at various landmarks. Really felt like I was there y'know.

last, BUT NOT LEAST, an autographed photo of Mr. Stanley 'Epaulet' van Buren himself, striking the most manly pose possible. Marlboro Man meets Epaulet sort of.

Pics!

Last edited:

fishbones

Reaction score
AMAZING package from zissou!
I smelled the coffee beans before I even go to open the box:

Contents:
Genuine Government Issue 100% Black Wool Watch Cap.
Handmade Custom "Elephant Grey" Card-holder. (AMAZINGLY crafted and I love the colour. Will be getting so much use!)
Donegal Wool Made-In-Ireland Socks. (Will be getting so much use as well!)
Cigar-box fashioned into a notepad. (So amazing, planning on putting this to good use)
Local Coffee beans from Caffe Ibis. (I'll be making a cup tomorrow and letting you know what I think)
Utah Natural Creamed Honey. (Also will be using this tomorrow with toast for breakfast)
DELICIOUS Utah Honey Caramel Candy.
Zissou & Daughter's favorite Italian Candy. (Delicious!)

Overall, such an amazing package, and such a great taste of Utah!
I loved this entire package, and will be putting everything to use. (And will consume)
Rep zissou for the amazing package!

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes Stanley (and Karen Carpenter), I am not sure what is going on...
If it's any consolation to you, I think Spacepope is my gift-giver so I'm not getting anything either...so it's all even in the grand scheme of things :)

Let's blame Spacepope for Obama's re-election as well...

your giver is CBUSguy...

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
from the emails it appears Cbusguy sent your package to spacepope on the 20th of DECEMBER (!) so, he should have it.

spacepope

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cbusguy's package will be in the mail tomorrow, headed out to Miran!

And sorry for going awol guys, ******** up big with the organization side of things but thank you Habitant for holding the thread down. Really nice packages from everyone. When I find the cord for my goddamn camera I'll post pics of the package Mr. Moo sent me, at least the parts of it that haven't been eaten.

singh02

Reaction score
Beingjbot, glad you liked it! It took me a while to figure how to represent the San Francisco Bay Area, California the best. Food from (east) asia, (south) asia and what the hipsters eat/drink really sums it up I think. I know we're all so busy, but do read the Art of Learning. It's a great book! (and/or pass it on!)

Last edited:

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got mine today.
Will open it up and take pictures tonight!

Thanks GraphicNovelty :D

I'm wondering if my swap got his yet?
Spacepope, should I sent you a copy of my shipping receipt? There wasn't a tracking number. I shipped it awhile back, but I can scan the receipt if needed.
I'm assuming if he hasn't received it already, it's coming soon.

cbusguy

Reaction score
Glad my package got sorted out. I had to send it out early because I have been traveling a lot.

I came home to my package from Oboy. Here is what was in it:

A folding bag from Nau. I assume this goes on a bike? I will probably keep it in my car because I don't ride a bike.

Here was what was inside. A pencil and pad from Field Notes and a band aid. I like to use these to keep notes about where I eat and stay when I am traveling.

This is what I am really excited about, some beans from Water Avenue Coffee. It was the first thing I smelled when I opened the package. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I will this weekend.

Thanks. I will definitely be participating next year.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Glad my package got sorted out. I had to send it out early because I have been traveling a lot.

I came home to my package from Oboy. Here is what was in it:

A folding bag from Nau. I assume this goes on a bike? I will probably keep it in my car because I don't ride a bike.

Here was what was inside. A pencil and pad from Field Notes and a band aid. I like to use these to keep notes about where I eat and stay when I am traveling.

This is what I am really excited about, some beans from Water Avenue Coffee. It was the first thing I smelled when I opened the package. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I will this weekend.

Thanks. I will definitely be participating next year.

Sweet. Glad you like it. The bag is from Nau, and it is defintely not for the bike! Just meant to carry your assorted small gear, like headphones, USB cords, passport, etc. If you travel a lot, it may end up being a handy "organizer" type thing.

The pencils were a custom job from my work (a creative studio focused on copy writing). The embossing reads: WRITE NO PLANS FOR RETREAT. Solid advice for the year, I think.

Water Ave Coffee is right across the street from my office. Come have a coffee any time you make it to Portland (this goes for all of you).

And, umm, sorry about the band aid...I had put some things in it to see how it well it folded when it was a little full. I took them all out before I loaded it for you, but I guess the band-aid just slipped out of the random assortment of stuff :embar:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member