• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SUPERFUTURE GHETTO thread: All things Supertalk

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There wasnt even a link to register when it was closed. It said registration was closed on the main page of the forum.

morse9443

Reaction score
Exaaactly, "registrations are closed at the moment due to an incredible influx of new members" or something like that. They should have kept them closed. After joining, I've lost 10 IQ points looking at all the douchebag newbie posts on there. Or I'm just mad cuz they won't buy my jeans. (not skinny enough?)
eh.gif

morse9443

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jokerman
I feel so dumb. I wanted to join Superfuture but the registers where closed. Turns out I already was a member and just forgot about it. I realise this when registration is know open. I feel like an ass clown.

What's an "ass clown"? Mike Bolton?

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you've never heard the term ass clown?

i like "ass hat" better

morse9443

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
you've never heard the term ass clown? i like "ass hat" better
Michael Bolton = no talent ass clown? Get it? Office space references should be obvious. Although, I like "ass hat" too.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i don't think i've ever watched that movie in its entirety. I vividly remember the scene where they're beating the copy machine to death with gangsta rap in the background...and the one where the guy is rapping loudly in his car then when some black dudes pull up next to him he shuts it down.

Tuff Ghost

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jokerman
There wasnt even a link to register when it was closed. It said registration was closed on the main page of the forum.

Oh cool, I guess registration is open???

Cotton Duck

Reaction score
NO!

NotThorns

Reaction score
Originally Posted by morse9443
You should be all set, or at least the site has been working fine for over a week.

Huh... everytime i try to get there it says "problem loading page". I've tried several computers. Nobody else has this problem?

Cotton Duck

Reaction score
That's really odd Thorns,
I haven't had a problem since the server overhaul, and that's when this started for you?
Any way to contact superofficials?
If not, you want me to do it for you?

ps. sorry for that little slip up there...

NotThorns

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cotton Duck
That's really odd Thorns,
I haven't had a problem since the server overhaul, and that's when this started for you?
Any way to contact superofficials?
If not, you want me to do it for you?

ps. sorry for that little slip up there...

Yeah dude if you could contact 'em that would be awesome. I've tried firefox and IE. Several computers... nothing. I keep getting 'problem loading page' or 'connection has timed out'. Only site I can't get to. Its pretty goofy. I have killer fast internet too.

Cotton Duck

Reaction score
Just pm'ed the admins about it, hope it works out.

morse9443

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
i don't think i've ever watched that movie in its entirety. I vividly remember the scene where they're beating the copy machine to death with gangsta rap in the background...and the one where the guy is rapping loudly in his car then when some black dudes pull up next to him he shuts it down.

Delayed reaction F2B, but those are two choice/classic scenes!

Anyway, point of this post is that I was digging around and posting a little on sufu today, and I am SO done with that place. Suddenly, everyone there has 12 posts, and none of the threads make sense any more. That place has become a stomping ground for aggro 14 year olds to talk internet trash. Did I say I'm done? This crazy little bastard called ak47az (look the bastard up) had me wanting to choke him out through my monitor - Dropping F bombs all over the place and threatening other members through PM's. Yes, I'm venting, but SCREW SUFU! I'm DONE.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elexzar