• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr Engineer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's everyone's biggest complaints from outlet? I wasn't surprised there were so few staples, so I won't complain about that. But I would have love to seen some Jort/La Spallas for half price. Waistcoats would have been nice too.

This size filters were not consistent. I would filter size 42 and items available in that size displayed. I would then remove the 42 filter to display all items available,select an item that didn't display when having the 42 filter and a 42 would be available on that item
sly.gif

monkeynuts

Reaction score

Purchased it on Dec 4, and the agent said I could return it up until Jan 15. That might be why they let me get the difference.

Yeah i bought one of those in mid December and paid full price... I will try calling tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

monkeynuts

Reaction score

This size filters were not consistent. I would filter size 42 and items available in that size displayed. I would then remove the 42 filter to display all items available,select an item that didn't display when having the 42 filter and a 42 would be available on that item :sly:

That happened to me too but then when I tried to add it to the cart, it said out of stock.

nttdocomo

Reaction score

I find the Jort fit to be almost identical to La Spalla, and excellent at that. Much nicer than Havana etc, but most of the fabrics used are so delicate (and thin!) that I'd worry about excessive wear vs something heavier...

beowolf

Reaction score
This is crazy, I just ordered my suit from the outlet yesterday and it is on the truck to deliver today. :D

SimModa

Reaction score
I have been lurking these forums and suit supply recently. I want to take advantage of their outlet sale as they have some sizes in stock. However, there is no suit supply near me and its final sale so I am unsure about the sizing. I am 6'1" and 165 lbs. So pretty skinny. Can someone advise me on the fit of these suits? I have really only worn H&M suits in a Sz 38. That being said I can post my measurements if required. I was looking at the Copenhagen in a 38R.
http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/c_su..._Suits&prefn1=size&prefv1=36|38|40|34|38L|40L

Does it include the pants as well by the way?

fieldofdreams

Reaction score
I have been lurking these forums and suit supply recently. I want to take advantage of their outlet sale as they have some sizes in stock. However, there is no suit supply near me and its final sale so I am unsure about the sizing. I am 6'1" and 165 lbs. So pretty skinny. Can someone advise me on the fit of these suits? I have really only worn H&M suits in a Sz 38. That being said I can post my measurements if required. I was looking at the Copenhagen in a 38R.
http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/c_su..._Suits&prefn1=size&prefv1=36|38|40|34|38L|40L

Does it include the pants as well by the way?

Should work. I've heard H& M is very slim. I've heard the same about Copenhagen. If you want it, I'd hurry and order it. You can probably resell it if it doesn't fit and not lose a dime. If it is a suit, by definition, it includes pants.

Last edited:

CousinDonuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can anyone comment on Napoli to Havana, and Napoli to Soho/Madison?

I have a Napoli 40R which fits perfectly; 40R in Havana might be too tight, 42R might be too baggy in the chest relative to shoulder.

Is there a general consensus in sizing between napoli and copenhagen? X in napoli = x in copenhagen?

Thanks

sorry if this was already answered....my personal experience...I wear a 38R in the Napoli and like the fit though it is a smidge wide in the shoulders. I prefer a 40R in both a Havana and a Copenhagen. I own a 38R and 38L in Havana (before I knew better) and both are too tight. I tried on a 38R Copenhagen once and it was also too small.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member