• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the informative write up CP. I have a Sienna, quite a few Lazios and a havana. A Washington and a Jort are on their way from Holland. I have been a bit wary of the Washington so far, but the fabric was exactly what I have been looking for a long time, so I reckoned it was worth the risk. Of the cuts I already own, the Sienna is probably my favourite, but they are all very nice suits. I agree that the shirts are not to the same high standards as the suits. I have a double breasted winters coat on the way. Hope it doesn't disappoint :)

If this is the DB coat you ordered, it is even more brilliant than appears in the picture. When I visited the SS store in Chicago, I had a chance to look at these winter coats. Unfortunately, or fortunately, they did not have a coat in my size. There were only a few on display. It was money that I did not need to spend. In the WAYWN thread, member Sprezziamo has worn this coat. http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/coats/blue-coat/J244.html?start=12&cgid=Coats

Last edited:

jungleroller

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is a beautiful coat. They have one in a grey as well that was just as nice.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's the one. Managed to get the last 36 from the European site. I will see if I can find sprezziamos post...

Check out his pictures from October 8. It is a magnificent coat. I am certain that you will not be disappointed.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

The lack of communication and poor customer service. Making it appear I can get expedited shipping when I really cant. If I knew it was coming from the Netherlands and I might not get it in time I would have done something differently. They also cannot change something on an order as simple as shipping even when it won't be shipped until Monday(doesn't matter in this case because its coming from the Netherlands, and something I needed to know). These should not be difficult things in this day and age and make for poor customer service. Or allow me to change my order and remove the 36S instead of having to cancel the whole order and hold $1000 for 7-10 business days and then reorder for another $1000. 

It warrants a post because it's an interaction with the company that people should be aware of and something Suit Supply should be aware of to improve as a company.

I'm with you on this man. It's the same thing that happened to a friend of mine last month. You can read the whole story some odd pages back in this thread, but it really echos your experience. Guy has wedding, orders suit and then find out it was shipped from over seas instead of a location in the USA. At no point in the order process did SS indicate this would happen.

I like SS, but this practice needs to end. It's unexeptable and should be fixed.

MMoon24

Reaction score
Lo and behold, SS had my suit size available for exchange at their warehouse. Anyone know what the turnaround time is? I know it will take 4-5 days for my current product to get there, but is there a process they go through before shipping the new one?

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The Havana with a bow.

Last edited:

randymac88

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just returned from the Soho store in NYC and picked up a second Sienna they had on hand - I needed a classic blue suit to round out the wardrobe. The fit is excellent...but when I got back to the office, I wanted to check it out on the website. Nowhere to be found. The suit is still indexed in google, but the links to the suit jsut redirect you to the suitsupply homepage.

I'm super psyched, but curious why they would pull this down from the website? I've heard of other items that were pulled for quality issues and would certainly hope this is not one of them. Here are some pics I was able to pull from Google Images. Anyone got any intel?

Sienna Blue Herringbone - P3708

jayw

Reaction score
^Probably just sold out from their warehouse. I don't think they ship products from the store...

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just found out there is a vegas store so I will be visiting there this week

Does suitsupply have regular sales often like brooks brothers?
I never paid attention to suitsupply so I am not familiar with their sales pattern

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads