• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

knezz

Reaction score

Early 2013! I believe on Walnut Street. SuitSupply seems to be doing very well...

Thanks.. Boyds Men Store won't be happy. Wondering if they usually have an interesting sale upon opening..

ABCXYZ

Reaction score
Duh, I just went to their website and pulled up a different country. All of the jackets are 199E-229E. In GBP they are 199 and 229. In USD they are $349 and $399.
199E = 160 GBP
199E = 254 USD
So they are adding 39GBP and 95USD to the prices to ship off-continent. That is how they cover all the free shipping. anything that goes out of the Eurozone actually costs more.
(but, I'm still not thumbing my nose at the $349 SC and $499 suit prices)
If you manage to make it to their outlet in Belgium or the NL, suits go for 169-189E, and the Shoes go for 69-129E, VAT incl. If you leave Europe you can get about half of the 21% VAT back at the airport. I snagged a suit for 99E and a few belts for 20E today.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Da GOAT

Reaction score
Just purchased the Sienna Birds Eye in navy, cant wait for the delivery. Should be a couple days to Ireland.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If you manage to make it to their outlet in Belgium or the NL, suits go for 169-189E, and the Shoes go for 69-129E, VAT incl.  If you leave Europe you can get about half of the 21% VAT back at the airport.  I snagged a suit for 99E and a few belts for 20E today. 
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

Where in NL is this outlet??? I think a side trip is in order next time I'm in the neighborhood :)

DrStrangelove

Reaction score

Just purchased the Sienna Birds Eye in navy, cant wait for the delivery. Should be a couple days to Ireland.
Good choice. In my opinion, it is the most versatile of all their suits. I really like it.

/Even though some might hate the hacking pockets and/or ticket pocket.

Last edited:

Feta

Reaction score

How long does it usually take to get a refund? I've been waiting over 12 days. My suit never showed up and then I told them to just refund the money. Today I received a couple of double monks that were faulty and probably used or tested before. Hope i don't have to wait 11days more for that as well. They have such good reviews but it feels like I have been unlucky so far. Hopefully they sort this up.
How long does it usually take to get a refund? I've been waiting over 12 days. My suit never showed up and then I told them to just refund the money. Today I received a couple of double monks that were faulty and probably used or tested before. Hope i don't have to wait 11days more for that as well. They have such good reviews but it feels like I have been unlucky so far. Hopefully they sort this up.

Been waiting over 2weeks for the refund for the suit that they never shipped! If I did not ship a product that a customer paid for and then the customer asked for a refund instead of reshipping I would have refunded it right away. This is not a customer who has changed their minds or wasn't happy with the product they never shipped it!

Keeps getting the same replies, but no refund.

:Dear ******,

Thank you for your message.
We will refund you immediately. Can we arrange a pickup for the shoe.

Apologize for the inconvenience.

I hope this information has been help.   

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,

yywwyy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude. Something's wrong there, but SS wouldn't scam you. They probably shipped it and the package was lost- maybe they're trying to find it. Call them. Stop spamming us.

Last edited:

CousinDonuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Been waiting over 2weeks for the refund for the suit that they never shipped! If I did not ship a product that a customer paid for and then the customer asked for a refund instead of reshipping I would have refunded it right away. This is not a customer who has changed their minds or wasn't happy with the product they never shipped it!
Keeps getting the same replies, but no refund.

Dude. Something's wrong there, but SS wouldn't scam you. They probably shipped it and the package was lost- maybe they're trying to find it. Call them. Stop spamming us.

Yes, call one of the stores for help.

Reaction score
Duh, I just went to their website and pulled up a different country. All of the jackets are 199E-229E. In GBP they are 199 and 229. In USD they are $349 and $399.
199E = 160 GBP
199E = 254 USD
So they are adding 39GBP and 95USD to the prices to ship off-continent. That is how they cover all the free shipping. anything that goes out of the Eurozone actually costs more.
(but, I'm still not thumbing my nose at the $349 SC and $499 suit prices)
The other way around it works the same, here in the Netherlands a pair of Converse allstars is 60 euro. Wich is 76 dollar. On their website a pair cost 55 dollars.

Feta

Reaction score

If I look at the tracking number I can see that there was supposed to be a second package that never was picked up from UPS. That's all they need to know. I'm not responsible and I shouldn't be the one to blame for Suitsupplys or UPS mistake. I won't post anymore, but I will however come back if I get the refund.

yywwyy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They certainly are not blaming you for the lost package, and we are not telling you to take responsibility. You'd be ******* them over if the package was stuck somewhere, and it came to you after they refunded you. Be a gentleman. Give Suitsupply some time to find the package. You're in no danger of being shafted.

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's a London cut I just got. Pants length has been altered, that's it. For reference, it's a 40L, and I am 6'3 180. I could use a little bit more room in the chest IMO

3ED278AB-0333-46FE-9935-071DC5426CD9-8945-000003DA1567D26A.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member