• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

suggestion for a leave in conditioner.

Reaction score
not the one you can put on at night, for that i use l'oreal, but the one you use to actually style hair a lil bit. i used some for the beach but i don't remember what brand it was. i've also had sebastian stuff before. $20-30 i guess would be adequate. my hair is asian of the thick variety.

Reaction score
it think i'm gonna try groom and clean. i know it's not exactly a leave in conditioner. but same cream like stuff.

JhwkMac

Reaction score
I've tried redken, bumble & bumble, you name it. from $5 dollars to $60+ a bottle, my hair is always dry and frizzy. until i found this.. Beauty without Cruelty leave-in conditioner. It's vegan, paraben free. it has light hold for styling, absorbs right into hair, not greasy, and it works magic on my hair. thick hair as well. Also $5.79 per bottle with code "swan199" you get $1.99 shipping. Just bought 6 bottles last week
wink.gif
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/BWC009/ItemDetail

phreak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JhwkMac
I've tried redken, bumble & bumble, you name it. from $5 dollars to $60+ a bottle, my hair is always dry and frizzy. until i found this..

Beauty without Cruelty leave-in conditioner. It's vegan, paraben free. it has light hold for styling, absorbs right into hair, not greasy, and it works magic on my hair. thick hair as well.

Also $5.79 per bottle with code "swan199" you get $1.99 shipping. Just bought 6 bottles last week
wink.gif

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/BWC009/ItemDetail

copped yesterday morning. But I got bored today and got a buzz cut
frown.gif

Reaction score
couldn't find the groom and clean only vitalis so off to look at more things.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
if your hair is thick you don't want to weigh it down more with heavy products intended for white people's thin hair - I use a very light hair gloss sometimes and it's lighter than even a skin lotion or something, it really just emulates natural hair oils. (signed, Asian guy with thick hair) edit: I use this stuff, it's pretty good. You might have to order it from Japan though. http://en.item.rakuten.com/netsbee/25130/

turboman808

Reaction score
You might want to look for something that contains olive oil. Leaves your hair with a wonderful silky but light texture.

I find that if you use a olive oil based conditioner that I don't need a leave in conditioner. I might be a bit biased though. Only because I have great success with the olive oil.

Reaction score
good tip on the asian thing IO. I actually go to a korean salon and they recommended me this leave in conditioner. When i went back and asked about it nobody knew what the hell i was talking bout!
ffffuuuu.gif
i'm sure the next time i have a haircut it's gonna be just there with all the products they use to style your hair after the cut.

chiffitomow

Reaction score
how to watch The Runaways film download Small Town Saturday Night movie ipod Can I Download The Last Airbender The Movie download Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale new movie Every Day film now whole Ferocious Planet movie online The Legend of Secret Pass full movie hd quality When Can I Buy The The Rig Movie Limitless film cinema real Eddie Griffin: You Can Tell 'Em I Said It movie download Tangled Movie Theater where to watch Green Zone film Watch Dinner for Schmucks 2009 Full Movie Watch A Movie Sixgun Scream 4 Dvd watch full version of Yip Man chinchyun movie watch new Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure online Scott Pilgrim vs. the World download movie Want To Watch Shoot the Hero Movie The Shouting Men Movie On The Internet Watch And Soon the Darkness Movie In Full

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads