• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Story Et Fall Thread***

Zassiliss

Reaction score
Can't patent boot designs, so that's not it. It's probably that he's already bottle necked by the size of his production runs so he's obviously selling enough, why fix what ain't broke

kingofthefall

Reaction score
If anybody wants size 43 black leather sidezips in the new last, letting mine go for $350 shipped. Haven't even opened the DHL box.

Would most likely be a Canadian buyer as this cost includes duties which accounts for the higher price.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

[COLOR=222222]If anybody wants size 43 black leather sidezips in the new last, letting mine go for $350 shipped. Haven't even opened the DHL box.[/COLOR][COLOR=222222]
[/COLOR][COLOR=222222]
[/COLOR][COLOR=222222]Would most likely be a Canadian buyer as this cost includes duties which accounts for the higher price.[/COLOR]

so no pics? Actually thinking about buying those

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@randomkoreandude, I went with my CP/Serena soled sneakers size and they fit perfectly (my feet are a medium width).

Placed my order for a pair of black calf sidezips and tan suede jodhpurs on October 18th for the October 20th batch and they arrived today, November 25th.

When people say the attention to detail for the packaging and everything included is exceptional, they were not kidding!

Both pairs arrived double boxed with a note from Lian

In the plastic sleeve, you'll see who made your pair along with the date ordered

The box itself (which is quite thick and hefty) is wrapped in a white paper sleeve with a description of it's contents and a translucent plastic bag wrapped over that

The model/size label found on the side of the box (name blurred out)

The box lid/box once you remove the paper sleeve and plastic bag

Lid removed and more of that thick glossy paper used in the paper sleeve

Dustbags for your boots

Even more protection, the boots in plastic bags

And finally the boots:

1.1 Black Calf MTO Ankle-high Side Zip Boot

1.3 Tan Calf Suede MTO Ankle-high Jodhpur Boot

I was a little worried about the new last being a bit too slim for my taste but it worked out well. They look great and feel very substantial. Overall, very pleased with both pairs.

Last edited:

drew97

Reaction score
Guys my chelsea boots came in and even with dress socks they are really tight and destroy my heel and sides. Went for a walk to the store and my heels are blistered and so painful to walk in I couldnt walk near the end with them on.

Im assuming these wont ever be broken in and become comfortable and I need to sell and size up? I ordered a 7.5 (40.5). Im a 9 in sneakers I should have went for an 8. Did these fit comfortable and pain free out of the box for everyone else?

If anyone is selling tan chelseas in a size 8 (41) I will buy them. 41.5 might be too loose I think.

Last edited:

kingofthefall

Reaction score
so no pics? Actually thinking about buying those
Apologies, just saw this.

Will open the box and provide pics today upon request, but the dude above did a pretty comprehensive job.

Anyone who's interested please message me and we can work it out. They're the black leather 1.1 model in a size 43, exactly the same as the pics above.

Last edited:

ASAPRice

Reaction score
Guys my chelsea boots came in and even with dress socks they are really tight and destroy my heel and sides. Went for a walk to the store and my heels are blistered and so painful to walk in I couldnt walk near the end with them on.

Im assuming these wont ever be broken in and become comfortable and I need to sell and size up? I ordered a 7.5 (40.5). Im a 9 in sneakers I should have went for an 8. Did these fit comfortable and pain free out of the box for everyone else?

If anyone is selling tan chelseas in a size 8 (41) I will buy them. 41.5 might be too loose I think.
i'm a TTS 8, got 40.5's and they're mad comfy
Size 40 wyatts, 8.5 stans, 41 MM Gats

drew97

Reaction score

Are people still getting smacked with customs fees pretty hard on these?

$130 in Canada Ontario. Im ok with it but its the only reason I'm not selling and reordering.
i'm a TTS 8, got 40.5's and they're mad comfy
Size 40 wyatts, 8.5 stans, 41 MM Gats

I'm a 9 in sneakers so my 40.5s are too tight. Im an 8/8.5 in these. Did you get chelseas or another style?

Last edited:

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a 42 in CPs (Achilles and chelseas)

42 in black side zips should be alright?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads