• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
FW21 Update:

Global Logistics is still total garbage. Goods are in containers on board, but vessels are delayed 2-3 weeks. FML. We're trying to get stuff in by air so we should start having something going by first week of September.

Also, all the new sportcoats/suits, as mentioned before will feature a higher armhole. Definitely a different feel for those not use to it, but you adapt quite quickly and will notice the difference for the positive in mobility and overall comfort. The only negative I see, is for heavy layering like if you plan to wear a thick sweater, you will feel snugness at the armpit, especially in the heavier tweeds.

A lot of chatter for a couple of years regarding the contemporary armhole, so we made the change. We're pleased with it.

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FW21 Update:

Global Logistics is still total garbage. Goods are in containers on board, but vessels are delayed 2-3 weeks. FML. We're trying to get stuff in by air so we should start having something going by first week of September.

Also, all the new sportcoats/suits, as mentioned before will feature a higher armhole. Definitely a different feel for those not use to it, but you adapt quite quickly and will notice the difference for the positive in mobility and overall comfort. The only negative I see, is for heavy layering like if you plan to wear a thick sweater, you will feel snugness at the armpit, especially in the heavier tweeds.

A lot of chatter for a couple of years regarding the contemporary armhole, so we made the change. We're pleased with it.

Thanks for the update! Do you know if the raincoat will be part of the September drop, or will that be further out now? Do you know a general price range for it?

Sorry for all the questions- I'm planning purchases around that dropping lol

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the update! Do you know if the raincoat will be part of the September drop, or will that be further out now? Do you know a general price range for it?

Sorry for all the questions- I'm planning purchases around that dropping lol

The trench? That's on the stuck container. It was supposed to originally be here early Sept. Until it starts moving, I can't give a solid answer.

Ezio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FW21 Update:

Lol, I feel you bruh. We're in the same boat.

MrFingers

Reaction score
FW21 Update:

Will the leather jackets be teased soonish or is that more for the later months of the year?

thisfits

Reaction score
I highly recommend Morjas suede penny loafers for anyone that hasn't tried them. Can't vouch for the full grain leather, but I have a pair off tassels and a pennies in suede from them and really enjoy them.

These look great. Do the Morjas shoes ever go on sale?

Morjas look great, but maybe we should move discussion about a Spier & Mackay competitor to PMs or a different thread ...

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FW21 Update:

Just keep us going with some teasers and we’ll forgive you ;)

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First FW21 teaser folks ?

Attachments

• DC68B032-0B9D-4DF1-933C-3FF11B819716.png
    DC68B032-0B9D-4DF1-933C-3FF11B819716.png
    601.4 KB · Views: 95

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FW21 Update:

Finally I can buy SM again. Have sold off almost all the SMs in the wardrobe as they're so obviously rtw cut with the large armholes. It's the age of global warming so nobody's going to wear a thick sweater underneath. True shopaholic sartorials wear overcoats anyway.

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally I can buy SM again. Have sold off almost all the SMs in the wardrobe as they're so obviously rtw cut with the large armholes. It's the age of global warming so nobody's going to wear a thick sweater underneath. True shopaholic sartorials wear overcoats anyway.
If No One Is Willing To Say It, Welcome Back! :fistbump:

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@pickergc is going to be happy

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads