• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@spiermackay bump for sizing guidance on chonker sweater. I wear 42R Slim in SC but am closer to it being too tight than too big. Medium or Large for me?

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of pilling, how does everyone feel about being interested in casentino overcoats?

10570195_1547761808804305_653282833_n.jpg
tumblr_nyibc31fo41s41qhqo2_500.jpg

25e90e56532cb4accae1fa5e7676f4f8.jpg

zewill

Reaction score
Rick said in Insta comments replying to someone who wore a size 42 SC that a Medium should be fine. I am unsure at this point for sweater sizing

It was also said also last year that a 38 SC should get a 38 overcoat (and possibly size down if the goal is to wear just a shirt underneath).. I followed the guideline and the result was that I could not bend my arms, and can only wear a shirt underneath. No sportcoat possible under the coat unfortunately...
I'd rather wait for others to pull the trigger and report back :p

Shultzy

Reaction score
Does anyone have in the wild pics of the tobacco suede chukkas? looking to see how they compare with snuff.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered the moss green chonker. The only colour that stood out to me. Will post a review when I've got it!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads