• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can I use a discount on something I ordered a few days ago?

Suppose I can't blame the guy for asking, but honestly, if you ordered something a few days ago, you should have known a Black Friday sale was coming and just waited. :tongue:

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I'm trying to resist purchasing that new awesome tuxedo even though I have absolutely no use for one in the foreseeable future.

I don't get it the hate lol, it's a 7 day or 14 day price adjustment policy. Unless the item bought was a daily deal I don't see why you couldn't email and get a refund on the difference if it dropped in price today.

Capture.PNG

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't get it the hate lol, it's a 7 day or 14 day price adjustment policy. Unless the item bought was a daily deal I don't see why you couldn't email and get a refund on the difference if it dropped today.

View attachment 879973

You fool! Can't you see that it's a metaphorical price adjustment??? The price in this case is the soul.

Ezio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hm, maybe I'll go for the Navy Herringbone Neapolitan and the Charcoal Peak Lapel. There's so much good stuff tho. Wish there was a Blue Peak Lapel, I'm not a fan of the Microcheck tbh.

afterthesuit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't get it the hate lol, it's a 7 day or 14 day price adjustment policy. Unless the item bought was a daily deal I don't see why you couldn't email and get a refund on the difference if it dropped in price today.

View attachment 879973
Dang, 15 days haha.

I'm just glad I got the jackets I wanted. Don't sleep on this BF deal!

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok, after today I think I’m done with winter shopping. I’m ready for some linen shirts and heavy cotton chinos now! :)

jermyzy

Reaction score
Can anyone speak to the sizing of the sweaters? the prices are awesome

They fit true to size using their sizing measurements. I have a 36" chest so I got the XS. If I wear just a t-shirt underneath it's perfect. However, if I wear a dress shirt underneath, it's a little snug, borderline tight. They're great sweaters and terrific value, even when I bought them at regular bundle price. At BF pricing, it's a steal!

SJR3

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

View attachment 879973

I actually did not know this. Thanks for pointing it out! Good policy. But hey, the guy said he was just joking anyway. :crackup:

Ezio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I bought the Charcoal Peak Lapel 44 (I just love these peak lapels!), a Burgundy Cardigan (L) and an "Ochre" Sweater (L). I couldn't find the sizing, so I just took a shot in the dark for the sweaters but then I realized the size guide was somewhere else on the site, and I should have ordered the XL :/

I'd love to get a Neapolitan suit, but I'm gonna hold off to see what stuff SM will introduce in the spring. I already have a navy suit and I don't see any other blues in my size for the Neapolitan stuff.

Edit: I think I'll probably wait til I hit my weight goals before I order new SM pieces. I'm wary that my size will change in the next six months significantly enough that I'll need to rethink what size I'll need. But I just couldn't say no to that peak lapel at that price on BF.

Last edited:

Wrenkin

Reaction score
I really don’t need another sportcoat but the moon gun club still has my size in stock...

They didn't have my size but given the advice I just took a chance on the size up. I haven't tried it on but I saw some larger ones in store and it looks great.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RogersSpeers