• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Thanks John Elliott!

Styleforum was one of the first digital communities to embrace John Elliott, and in recognition of that, John Elliott has extended to our comunuty a monthly discount to fans of the brand who engage here. Simply enter the code for SF-OCT-15

Check out all of their new arrivals here

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don’t really see green, feels like that’s the brown background tricking our brain, don’t see any green on the blue background ones

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t really see green, feels like that’s the brown background tricking our brain, don’t see any green on the blue background ones
It's tricky, however it's described as green and gray. So unless it's mislabeled, I'm assuming there's green in there :/

dukenukem4ever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone here buy the Clissold four seasons neo cut suit full canvas? Any fit pics? Any thoughts on the fabric itself? Looking to jump on one for my father.

User888

Reaction score
Sorry gents I am referring to this suit:

I got the Navy one. I do like it, its not as breathable as other high twists I have but it also feels heavier and flows better. Does attract a lot of lint but that's normal. I use this one when I'm in the road and end up walking quite a bit so that's maybe why I feel it does not breathe as much but holds it's shape well which I prefer. I see if I can take a fit photo

Featured Sponsor

How Do You Feel About Pleated Trousers?

• Love them, classic!

• Occasionally, depending on the outfit

• Prefer flat-front

• Never wear them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naganotonicau