• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012)

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not denying it at all, but in just about every instance I've seen, when someone goes down for a shove or contact to the face it results in cards - justified or not.

As soon as I saw Pepe being subbed in I thought to myself, "What are the odds he does something to escalate tensions?" Honestly, I would have carded Pepe for being a ***** and a douche. He's my least favorite player.

Busquets I'd card all the time for diving as well.

I don't think I'd make it long as a ref as I'd card people all the time for diving and being pussies.

Jabonator

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not denying it at all, but in just about every instance I've seen, when someone goes down for a shove or contact to the face it results in cards - justified or not.

No contact to the face. Pepe dove. If you card a Barca player, you def need to card Pepe there.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No contact to the face. Pepe dove. If you card a Barca player, you def need to card Pepe there.

I understand Pepe made way more of it than was there. I'm one of the first Madridistas to think he's a farce.

I'm just saying in light of surrounding history on the pitch, let alone former clasicos where Busquets, Alves, Pedro have gone to ground far too easily, cards should have gone to Barça players for the "shoving".

xudisco07

Reaction score
Rafa had a new rant today and was sadly right what he said was right. I wonder if he will actually be there until May... Maybe we will try for the manager treble.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Last edited:

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am glad I didn't see Rafa's press conference, the whole thing is hard to stomach right now.

wish we had Lukaku back now......

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
shah, will arsene be back next year? I don't know what the solution is.

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

shah, will arsene be back next year? I don't know what the solution is.

let me call the Emirates ...

i really think it will come down to whether we can get at leaset 4th. i still see no reason why spurs shouldn't collapse by the end of the season, they do it every year and have never finished above us save one occasion in the past century. as i mentioned, even in 2005 when those apes thought they had it in the bag they lost 4th to us in the final minutes of last day.

this sunday could really be defining. in terms of big matches, they have us, inter, pool, inter for the month of april, and in may face chelsea and city. arsenal have spurs, bayern and one later on against united. if we maintain a consistent performance there's a big chance of getting that CL spot = $$$ in the bag for the board = wenger stays. i assume chelsea won't fall too far either. but with rafa .....

if we don't get it, things get really weird and i can't really predict what would happen.

anyway, i know our youth system isn't as productive as it once was (see few years back, the youngsters used to dominate the league cup performances and you'd always find them in the starting lineup mix from time to time, now not as much). but eisfeild is a dark horse tallying 8 goals already

!

Last edited:

hhenryhhh

Reaction score
I have a lot of faith in the Arsenal academy and reserves. Lots of promising youngsters

Chuks Aneke and Chuba Akpom look great. There's also the two Barca boys (Toral and Bellerin) and of course Gnabry and Eisfeld.

To think Arsenal could have had Niang too...

Mark Anthony

Reaction score
Whitecaps new kit for 2013 - subtle changes.

Bleacher Report on it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads