• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012)

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
wiziwig has a bunch but i'm watching on beIN

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
pepe putting on a rare playmaking display today, some nice passes and more than rest of squad ? if only he wasn't insane

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoot dang - Morata almost with a play for the year. wow.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BAM! SHAH!!!!!

Ramos forever.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
the fascists triumph again

can't hear their cheers from top of the table tho

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
sup idfnl

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
cr kissed the crossbar with that fk :eek:

Last edited:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Morata doing so well. Really impressive.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And a post-game yellow+red for Valdés. Keep it classy, Barça.

And before Shah jumps, Ramos got away with it.

EDIT: That's the first win in the Bernabéu against Barça in what, like 5 years? 2008? Awesome.

...AAAAAAAAAAAND cue the Franco-esque "Hala Madrid" as the teams leave the field. :)

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

his way down before reaching ramos, whether there was contact or not. and when you're falling and manage to simultaneously look at the ref it's pretty obvious ....

Last edited:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice - I retract my slam on Ramos then :thumbs-up:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/mar/03/middle-east-takeover-arsenal

Thought it was bullshit but there's gotta be some weight to it if it's on the Guardian.

Not sure how I feel if it goes through to be honest.

.....yeeeeeeeeah..... stuff like that can be scary.

But, money has to come from somewhere, and frankly it's only inevitable that football collapses down in on itself (what with the world financial crisis, Europe plummeting into the abyss, etc), but this would definitely stave it off for a few years. The business isn't good for making money, so sell now while a profit stands to be made and leave the next owner holding the bag.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

the fat benz just needs a touch and you see he actually shows up on big occasions

Hadn't noticed offhand, but looks like he's put a few kilos back on.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

his way down before reaching ramos, whether there was contact or not. and when you're falling and manage to simultaneously look at the ref it's pretty obvious ....

That's no penalty. That's Barcalunia whining.

I watched both ties, the Copa and this one and Madrid owned them in both games. Credit JM for putting Ronaldo in to try and win the game, OMG that free kick was almost spectacular.

Pepe was fantastic. Michael Essien was horrid, I'm amazed he played 90. And that Verane kid can ******* play.

The whole Barca team was at 6s and 7s. Anyone else notice that Barca is trying to be more direct lately? It's not working. 2 losses to Madrid and 1 to Milan, hmm. They need to go back to boring us to death by endlessly passing sideways and backwards. I loved watching the Barca teams with Eto'o and Ronaldinho, this one is just boring.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads