• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Picked up the Enzo Bonafe Suede Wingtip in Walnut suede that was on discount. 2nd and last pic are probably most true to colour.
Nice choice and I like how they have some features of Trickers but still in a more elegant shoe.

ecwy

Reaction score
Very nice bud enjoy them how is the 363mod fit compare to carmina? Rain or other last you own.

It fits more like Detroit and the instep is quite high. I had to size down 1/2 from my normal size and I do have high volume feet. For e.g. if I wear rain last oxford in my proper size, the instep area cannot close.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It fits more like Detroit and the instep is quite high. I had to size down 1/2 from my normal size and I do have high volume feet. For e.g. if I wear rain last oxford in my proper size, the instep area cannot close.

In Detroit suede chukka I size down one & half I take 8Uk from 9.5US so you are saying that size would be good then? And thank you. :D

ecwy

Reaction score
In Detroit suede chukka I size down one & half I take 8Uk from 9.5US so you are saying that size would be good then? And thank you.
biggrin.gif
I wear 7.5 in detroit (LWB), soller (split toe chukka) and 7 for 363Mod in this derby model.

I do have a 7,5 on the austerity wingtip boot which is also on 363Mod but that is an oxford boot model so may have helped the instep issue.

Generally you would only expect to size down 1 from US though. I would double check with Gabriel to be safe.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wear 7.5 in detroit (LWB), soller (split toe chukka) and 7 for 363Mod in this derby model. 

I do have a 7,5 on the austerity wingtip boot which is also on 363Mod but that is an oxford boot model so may have helped the instep issue.

Generally you would only expect to size down 1 from US though. I would double check with Gabriel to be safe.

All right email send & thank you for your help & input it's greatly appricated.

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

watchidiot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affilia...

AI think a few posts back there was somebody who requested a side by side photo of Carmina's different suedes. While I don't have fox/tobacco, noixet, and brown, here is a picture of polo, snuff and loden. My iPhone can't seem to capture the green of the loden but I'd say the polo and snuff are spot on.
3481010a177a0feba898da3ca557d5eb.jpg

a1846f285eb070cfbd1f3beacb109d04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads