• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TweedyProf

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thank you. This is a lovely color, I'm sold.

Fixing the link and sharing for those who might be interested.

@bdavro23 are you interested in this color?
I hope the store will stock something like this for the Fall. That is, Derby in tobacco or snuff suede...something not too red in tone. Rain last, preferably, but Forest ok.

@Leaves @Skoaktiebolaget ?

Shawl Lapel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If I remember this is not an option when joining a GMTO that doesn't include that detail for everyone. It appears as your emailing @Leaves so I'm sure he'll let you know what the options are.

You're correct. They can't add it because it wasn't an original detail on the GMTO. Single MTO would be no problem.

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes indeed. Im trying to be positive though seeing as the magical 6 requirement hasn't stopped anyone of us from trying to get a GMTO done before 
peepwall%5B1%5D.gif

I'm trying very hard not to get swayed here :decisions:  

Come on, Dale! The Shanklin would be a perfect compliment to your navy shell chukka!

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

We need one of the Maybes to confirm that they are in. If they are, then we are good to do (MW313 is wide, so he doesn't count until we get three).

perfect. hopefully we can get this thing going soon.

If we were able to get 3 wides faster than ordering normal widths could be in any number thereafter right? Or would we need 3 in normal as well?

Hey guys. No I'm extra narrow not wide but I'm still in if we get the numbers. I already spoke to Gabriel to adjust my sizing from my previous pair so I'm good.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Also, Skoak has an awesome web site with awesome photos and tons of info. A very informative, pleasant online shopping experience.

So true. It's one of the best sites I have seen. There are some parts that  could be better but overall it's great.

Its really easy to navigate, the pictures on the whole are very good, the additional information about the shoe is short sweet and to the point, and the MTO pages and info are extremely helpful.

It is easy to do MTO with Skoak. That for me is a big plus.

Was in an earlier GMTO. And now scheming another one with a couple of other fellows.

Another great point. @Leaves and Gabriel really do a great job of answering all those questions and helping to get these things rolling.

Not to mention the great service from the team! They are great guys to talk to and deal with a lot of questions from us. Plus they are willing to give their own suggestions as well. That is true service on a personal level.

I ask about one thing about an order and Gabriel will even ask me how my other pairs are, with specifics on the pairs because he cares that much. To remember what I've ordered in the past. That is incredible!!!!

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So do we have a running tally of who is in for the EG Shanklin and the maybes as well so Skoak can know?

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not to mention the great service from the team! They are great guys to talk to and deal with a lot of questions from us. Plus they are willing to give their own suggestions as well. That is true service on a personal level.

I ask about one thing about an order and Gabriel will even ask me how my other pairs are, with specifics on the pairs because he cares that much. To remember what I've ordered in the past. That is incredible!!!!

Great point.

Heck Gabriel worked with me on Jan 1 this year on my Malvern. Totally unexpected, but very much appreciated.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Great point.

Heck Gabriel worked with me on Jan 1 this year on my Malvern. Totally unexpected, but very much appreciated.
they are great to help with little denials when you just want someone else to consult because they can just put the swatches together to see the blending. It helps a lot!

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Ian L
@watchidiot
@bsmw

Still undecided?

Committed:

Justin - normal width
Me - Normal width
Peppercorn - Wide
MC313-narrow

Just a reminder to all, this is for the EG Shanklin

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads