• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DeSense

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of UK8.5Es waiting for me at home. If those don't work, I might be in for a different size/width.

GabrielOB

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not to mention the great service from the team! They are great guys to talk to and deal with a lot of questions from us. Plus they are willing to give their own suggestions as well. That is true service on a personal level.

I ask about one thing about an order and Gabriel will even ask me how my other pairs are, with specifics on the pairs because he cares that much. To remember what I've ordered in the past. That is incredible!!!!

Great point.

Heck Gabriel worked with me on Jan 1 this year on my Malvern. Totally unexpected, but very much appreciated.
Thanks guys for your kind feedback. I am always glad to be of service to follow shoe enthusiasts. :)

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mine are on the way, in fact they left NY today.

I was able to purchase one of the last pairs that went on sale last week.

Good luck with the restock, hopefully you guys will make it. Your real close.

Dan

I forgot that you said that you had them on order already. Well good luck with them and post pictures.

Yes I hope we get there. We only need one more regular width and we're good.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DeSense

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jumped right to the top of favourite shoes.

The suede is something else, almost feels alive.

Edit: one more from the side.

Last edited:

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jumped right to the top of favourite shoes.

The suede is something else, almost feels alive.
Congrats, I imagine they are extremely comfortable like everyone else has said.

The suede EG uses is simply amazing. It may not be the only reason to spend more, but it certainly makes it more enticing.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Please count me in for shanklin stock pull - regular width.

Sounds like @Skoaktiebolaget needs to post the stock pull link for Shanklins on their website. Almost makes you wonder if this order might not be bigger than the first one. LOL

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads