• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Thanks John Elliott!

Styleforum was one of the first digital communities to embrace John Elliott, and in recognition of that, John Elliott has extended to our comunuty a monthly discount to fans of the brand who engage here. Simply enter the code for SF-OCT-15

Check out all of their new arrivals here

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ErikDg

Reaction score
Hi guys. I just added some loafers to our sale section. Check it out before I send the newsmail ;)

ErikDg

Reaction score
Hi guys. I hope you enjoy the summer. We sourced some black Tärnsjö grain and are running an Enzo Bonafé jumper boot as GMTO this month. I hope you like it. I photoshopped a brown one just to picture it.
Enzo-Bonafe-Jumper-in-Tärnsjö-Black-Grain-photoshopped2.jpg

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any chance the skoak team is willing to do an Enzo loafer style 645 or 2263 on the 363MOD last in Loden reverse kudu on leather soles & 360 welt for a more casual look as GMTO for next month?

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any chance the skoak team is willing to do an Enzo loafer style 645 or 2263 on the 363MOD last in Loden reverse kudu on leather soles & 360 welt for a more casual look as GMTO for next month?
this is tempting. Which one do you think is more casual? I've got dress loafers covered

ErikDg

Reaction score
We will mostly do more sturdy styles the coming months and come back to loafers towards the end of the year so that they arrive when the loafer season is back. But I will try to run something like the one you asked for. I just need to browse the archive to see anything similar that we might have photos of.

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this is tempting. Which one do you think is more casual? I've got dress loafers covered
Im honestly open to either, I’ve pretty much sold off my entire loafer rotation, so I’ll rebuilding. My current loafer rotation is Alden color8 shell LHS & Grant stone bourbon loafers. So my loafer rotation is real thin.

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We will mostly do more sturdy styles the coming months and come back to loafers towards the end of the year so that they arrive when the loafer season is back. But I will try to run something like the one you asked for. I just need to browse the archive to see anything similar that we might have photos of.
I feel like there’s a good handful people that wear loafers year round, myself included, but I’m sure there will be plenty of interest since almost no maker offers a rtw loden suede loafer.

ppk

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel like there’s a good handful people that wear loafers year round, myself included, but I’m sure there will be plenty of interest since almost no maker offers a rtw loden suede loafer.
Folks in temperate climates tend to wear loafers year round.

Reaction score
Löf & Tung Cole in brown suede, second wear, and first time on the playground with the kid. Already dirty! Good.

Used to have these in utah calf. The cobbler stretched the ball area on those for me, but that stubborn leather resumed its shape not long after. Had to let them go. Loved those boots though, so now I got these in half a size up, and in suede. A slight pinch on my right pinky after hours of wear, but I'm confident it'll go away as the suede molds itself. "Bang for the buck" is an inflated expression, but rings so true with Löf & Tung. Great boots!

IMG_20240924_105251.jpg

ErikDg

Reaction score
Thanks a lot @DestinedToFester
That is a perfect outfit for some playground battle with the current weather up here. Then there is two of us who do not see the necessity to go full-on gore-tex trekking armor before building a sand castle =)

Reaction score
A question for those of you who have experience with both Löf & Tung's S last and T last.

How do both lasts compare to one another?
Is the S wider or narrower in the toe box than the T?
Does the S have a higher or lower instep than the T?
Does the S have a wider or narrower heel than the T?

For your reference: I own a pair of Kingsleys on the T last.
They fit me decently well, but for eventual future orders I wouldn't mind a bit more width in the toebox, a slightly lower instep and a narrower heel.

Featured Sponsor

How Do You Feel About Pleated Trousers?

• Love them, classic!

• Occasionally, depending on the outfit

• Prefer flat-front

• Never wear them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua Hudson