• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

And still mess up the line spacing... :) As you can see when I type a few more words, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more. Breathe. :sarcasm: , and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and a few more. But with the huge emoticons :foo: that probably cannot be solved. What a mess :).

lol, thats why i try and put them at the beginning or end. like this.

:fonz:

i dont there is a way to make them not mess with spacing. bigger font would be no bueno and same for smaller emoticons. also, i love emoticons.

:spam:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:(

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HOW COULD ANYONE NOT LIKE YOU ! ?

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can be a pita, Stitches. But I choose not to be one (too often). :) And I'm getting old and mild...

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I can be a pita, Stitches. But I choose not to be one (too often). :) And I'm getting old and mild...

voor mij, zul je altijd een liefje.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mods, can you PLEASE do something about the subscriptions function not loading more than two pages? Its been brought up multiple times by multiple members and now that its the only way to see threads you've posted in, it really ***** up the Forvm experience.

I mean, you could bring a lot of dudes real happiness if you did that. Just like your mom.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mods, can you PLEASE do something about the subscriptions function not loading more than two pages? Its been brought up multiple times by multiple members and now that its the only way to see threads you've posted in, it really ***** up the Forvm experience.

I mean, you could bring a lot of dudes real happiness if you did that. Just like your mom.

i dont know what you are talking about in the bolded, above. you just go to your profile and all the threads youve posted in are right there, with a number next to them notating if there are new posts, and how many. click the "MORE" link at the botton and more and pages of threads you posted in will load.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i dont know what you are talking about in the bolded, above. you just go to your profile and all the threads youve posted in are right there, with a number next to them notating if there are new posts, and how many. click the "MORE" link at the botton and more and pages of threads you posted in will load.

Even easier

http://www.styleforum.net/forum/newposts/filter/participated/

or

Click "new posts" then select "I've posted" from the drop down list.

SHS

Reaction score
Don't know if this is because of the new look as I have not tried it before, but I can't get my subscriptions to show 50 threads per page. I click on "Edit My Subscriptions" and select "show 50", but when I click on "Threads" Again it's back to showing 25 threads per page.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Interwebs, is there a way to link to hosted pics (imgur, etc.) as before (or at all), without handing the pics, and the control of them, over to Style Forum? (And assenting to the Agreement several times per day, or even per post)?

I post experimental fit pics. I'm fine with these where they appear in threads, with appropriate context -- but now I find them automatically added to my profile. Worse, if you occasionally post in say, I dunno, the Great Back Doors thread, women's asses will also appear in your galleries right along with them. :embar:

Last edited:

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Don't know if this is because of the new look as I have not tried it before, but I can't get my subscriptions to show 50 threads per page. I click on "Edit My Subscriptions" and select "show 50", but when I click on "Threads" Again it's back to showing 25 threads per page.
I think that 'per page' setting is only for the editing function. It unfortunately doesn't apply to the regular display mode. I've asked if that could be added.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads