• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIH07 - BORN TUFF

aypeeone

Reaction score
I had him take them in from the inseam and keep the selvage line. He did a perfect job. Ill try to get pics up sometime today if I can

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i wore mine out all night so they've had a little time to settle in:
IMG_0587.jpg
IMG_0588.jpg

IIIrd Icon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
i wore mine out all night so they've had a little time to settle in
congrats! the fit is good on you. how's the waist been treating you so far? imo, they might need hemming.

Originally Posted by tigerFormula
nice fit. You should definitely hem though. The pockets on the back look kind of small and out of place, bit its not that big of a deal.
i think it's just the angle cuz pockets are bit spread apart and wrap close to the sides... as in, FC 0105-esque.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks! the waist is snug. TTS 32. i think i probably could squeeze into a 31 also but these are stiff and snug enough that it's making my hips sore. i slept in them, too, since i passed out on the couch and it seemed to loosen the waist up a bit. i'm gonna wear them a while and let them loosen up before i make any hemming decisions.

i'm definitely gonna keep a cuff on them because i want to see how it contrasts as the blue starts coming out.

themidship22

Reaction score
Man I ordered mine last Saturday I'm getting very anxious to get them now that I saw grundletaint's!

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, these are looking nice guys. Can't wait to see how the black fades.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i took mine in for a small hem (1.5" down to 34 inseam) and the lady looked like she was gonna lay an egg while she was examining the denim.

mlyngard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
i took mine in for a small hem (1.5" down to 34 inseam) and the lady looked like she was gonna lay an egg while she was examining the denim.

Why? Did she have a turd-sniffing look, or the hernia look (I know both). Just got the humorous 'huh?' looks today from my tailor while asking for a taper. Told him I was sending elsewhere for the hem and chainstitch. He sorta 'got' it, but chalked me up to one of those denim weirdos. And he usually gets it.

I'm jealous of you guys and eager to see how these shape up. Also hoping this'll become a contest-like fade-pic threak.

Originally Posted by jaydc7
My pair came in tonight.. they look amazing.

You lack the requisite "!!!"

That's awesome though. I lurve getting jeans in the mail.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mlyngard
Why? Did she have a turd-sniffing look, or the hernia look (heheh...I know both).

I'm jealous of you guys and eager to see how these shape up. Also hoping this'll become a contest-like fade-pic threak.

it was more like

look at jeans
eh.gif

look closer
eh.gif
eh.gif

look at me
plain.gif

look at the denim again
eh.gif

i look at her
smile.gif

she looks at me while trying to bend the steel pants
plain.gif

i say, yes, please hem to 34
smile.gif

she gives it one more close look
plain.gif
plain.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

i say thanks, see you weds.
bounce2.gif

jaydc7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mlyngard

You lack the requisite "!!!"

That's awesome though. I lurve getting jeans in the mail.

I'm at a loss for words, haha.

Finished soak and drying now..

laughter95

Reaction score
Kiya,

Just wanted to give props to you for all the collabs you do. Seems like every product you push out is top quality, really professional.

You are practically the denim king in North America.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picking up my pair today, I had it hem.
I'll try get some pics up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads