• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIH07 - BORN TUFF

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIH07 - BORN TUFF

The third collaboration between Self Edge and Iron Heart has been over a year in the making. This jean, designed by Diesel, went through multiple changes of fabrics and cuts until it's final iteration was conceived in a jean that would be not only a very versatile cut but in a fabric that would outlast anything else.

A heavyweight unsanforized denim which for the first time ever from Iron Heart ages with extreme contrast and great character that rivals the best Japanese denim available today. With a silhouette that Diesel designed to fit every body type we've decided to do these in a wide range of sizes due to it's extremely versatile fit.

We're very excited about the black version of this jean, the SEXIH07BK. This version of the SEXIH07 jean has been overdyed black with a fugitive pigment dye which is an unstable and un-permanent dye that fades to later show the indigo denim underneath. Essentially this is a denim that begins black and fades to indigo in high friction areas, or what the Japanese call the "atari" fade. This particular model is what we feel the most original and exciting fabric we've ever put into a jean.
Iron Heart released a set of overdyed jeans (using their flagship 21oz sanforized denim) four years ago, those turned out to be some of the best looking worn jeans we've ever seen from the few people that got their hands on a pair, we expect these to look even better considering what's underneath the dye.

Diesel says "THESE JEANS ARE BORN TUFF - RUFF RUFF"

The SEXIH07 and SEXIH07BK jeans will be released at Self Edge San Francisco & Self Edge New York at Noon (Local Time) on Saturday, December 5th.
The jeans will also be available online at 2pm (PST) the same day in the online store.

Check our online store for more information on this jean, a complete specification list, measurements, and hi-res photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=71

SEXIH07 - Indigo
ih_indigo_01_web.jpg

ih_indigo_02_web.jpg

ih_indigo_04_web.jpg

ih_indigo_05_web.jpg

ih_indigo_06_web.jpg

ih_indigo_07_web.jpg

SEXIH07BK - Overdyed Black
ih_black_01_web.jpg

ih_black_03_web.jpg

ih_black_04_web.jpg

ih_black_05_web.jpg

ih_black_06_web.jpg

ih_black_07_web.jpg

racetrack

Reaction score
My wallet
boxing[1].gif
SE

You win again, good sir.

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You make going into credit card debt a very attractive option.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No ****. I might just use my credit card for the first time in over two years because of these.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Designed by Diesel?

sbbbjm

Reaction score
designed by diesel? seriously?! they may have horrible branding and stupid washes, but there's one thing they can do and that's make a pair of jeans that fit like a glove. no hip flare, diaper butt business here hopefully
smile.gif
----- *edit* man, i got excited for a sec and thought you really meant diesel jeans, aw poop.

JGP.

Reaction score
Wow these look perfect. Exactly what I have been looking for.

HEWSINATOR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I foresee a problem with branding these as designed by Diesel. Seems like at least a few do not know the name of your dog.

JMK

Reaction score
I want to say that "Diesel" is Kiya's dog, hence the patch.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's what I gathered as well.

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sbbbjm
designed by diesel? seriously?! they may have horrible branding and stupid washes, but there's one thing they can do and that's make a pair of jeans that fit like a glove. no hip flare, diaper butt business here hopefully
smile.gif

Check the tag, it's a different Diesel. Did you mention there would also be a jacket released with these, Kiya? Also, will the overdye come off on other garments, couches, etc?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you ever check out the dog's Twitter posts, you'd see he lives more comfortably than I do.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads