• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIH07 - BORN TUFF

dougie

Reaction score
I've worn my pair every day since they've come out minus one or two and they're falling pretty naturally at this point. I'm still undecided about how much I'd like to get them hemmed, although I know it's a necessity. I wore them out in the snow on Saturday in NYC; they've gotten knocked around. I'll get a couple inches taken off but I don't know when 'cause I'm enjoying wearing them way too much.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
post hem to 34 and starting to settle down/soften up. i'm smitten.

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

and for the boredom LULZ, SEXIH07 vs. timberland. i guess we know who's gonna win this one:

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

Ispy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
post hem to 34 and starting to settle down/soften up. i'm smitten.[/IMG]

Fit looks great but... boots on the kitchen counter?

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i have low standards. if only someone would invent some sort of spray to clean things off.....

Fiddy

Reaction score
My 32 BK's arrived today and they're just a tad too roomy. Anyone have a pair of 31's that they want to get rid of?

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm seeing a little blue peeking through right on the edge of the seam on tha crack o ******

here's to not covering them in ****** champagne tonight! happy new year!

Racove

Reaction score
I know it's a tradeoff versus easy fades (already showing after a couple weeks!), but these are crocking a bit more than I'm used too (never had flatheads/RJBs/etc). In particular, I'm scared to pair these with my 3sixteen Camel duffle. Shirts are fine since they get washed more frequently. At the expense of some overall indigo loss, would it help to do a second soak? Damn you Self Edge for offering such amazing goods that don't pair well together! (not too upset)

wahwho11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just soak the waist a bit to lose some color

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kiya, did the overdye denim jacket release get pushed back? You had previously said it would be released Jan 2nd.

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
Release is January 16th, Saturday, hell yeah, it's all mine.
smile.gif

Nice. Any teaser shots before the release?

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
trying out the uncuffed look now, which i think i will like more once they re-settle.
IMG_0753.jpg
IMG_0751.jpg
the only really noticeable color fade so far is on the back pockets:
IMG_0754.jpg
IMG_0755.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads