• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

onlyslp

Reaction score
Quote:
Same but I got this one instead

msjpearson

Reaction score
Looking into picking up the Gold Wyatt 40's. I'm specifically looking for the golds with the brown soles. Anyone know where these can be found? I see them on Neiman Marcus's website, but am wondering if there are any more options. Not really a fan of the golds with the black soles on ysl.com

Isolar

Reaction score
The YSL logo kind of kills it for me, even if it's relatively subtle. I don't know why they had throw that onto virtually every new piece.

I am curious how lambskin holds up to wear though. I don't often see it used in belts, likely because of its softness.

Last edited:

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looking into picking up the Gold Wyatt 40's.  I'm specifically looking for the golds with the brown soles.  Anyone know where these can be found?  I see them on Neiman Marcus's website, but am wondering if there are any more options.  Not really a fan of the golds with the black soles on ysl.com

Rodeo. 57th. The flagship boutiques all have them in stock.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's less noticeable than it looks in the picture, and is only on one face of the roller so it doesn't have to show. I actually didn't​ order until now because the logo was putting me off too, but I like how it looks on it now that I have it in person.

I think the lamb will hold up fine. It's not much softer than the calf used for the SS 13 belt I have which had a much softer hand than the leather used on belts in later seasons.

Last edited:

onlyslp

Reaction score
That looks nice. From womenswear is it?

Yes it is. It's definitely lightly and softer than all the calf skin belts in the past. I was actually going to pick up the roller buckle belt as well but I decided to pick up this one instead. Basically a more formal version of the 3 passant belt

cloonz

Reaction score

Looking into picking up the Gold Wyatt 40's.  I'm specifically looking for the golds with the brown soles.  Anyone know where these can be found?  I see them on Neiman Marcus's website, but am wondering if there are any more options.  Not really a fan of the golds with the black soles on ysl.com

The pictures are wrong on Neiman Marcus - they actually have a black sole. You may be able to get them at a ysl boutique still.

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cropped jodhpurs takes commitment to the slim and sleek silhouette compared to "chunkier" looking boots like the Wyatt last. I can see how the cropped jodhpur can be less popular because it feels less versatile.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads