• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mwn11

Reaction score
Nice pair!

The old cigar is a lovely color, reminds me of the nut suede.

On that note, the harness boots wear 0.5 smaller I heard? I'm usually a size IT39 so does that mean ita too big for me? (Since there is no half size smaller than that)

If its the smallest size just buy them and stick an small insole in if they too big.

KVAEIOU

Reaction score
The front of that Gucci denim jacket is beautiful, anyone know where I can find a slim fitting black denim jacket for $100? I'm sure there are tons of places, going to DIY it

Denim_Connoisseur

Reaction score

gustavobradley

Reaction score
Fit from the other night, when it was finally nice enough to wear my Wyatts. Ended up deciding to keep them since they're gonna be "archival" soon
lol8[1].gif
. I've tried defending as many of the moves SLP is making as I can, but taking the Wyatts off the permanent collection so soon baffles me from a business standpoint (although, I get it from a creative/branding standpoint).

Last edited:

Angel of Death

Reaction score
wyatts taking off the perma collection makes no sense whatsoever, t because of creative differences?? ...both the current designer and the owner are stupid as ****. especially the owner.

SLP will die off like hedi left dior and be one of those run of the mill high end brands for men's. that's whats going to happening.

Ranger44

Reaction score
The killing of hedi stuff can be seen as blessing and curse. I do like the fact that it will become more unique. But same time become harder down the road to find when you want more.

Isolar

Reaction score
Gucci has always been Kering's highest earner, largely from bags and accessories, but Saint Laurent is certainly ahead of Balenciaga. I know we can all get a bit of confirmation bias on this forum, but Saint Laurent is still a huge earner for Kering. It's too early to tell whether Vaccarello will really bankrupt the brand—financially, not creatively (I think the latter has already been settled...).

Angel of Death

Reaction score
I think it was childish and immature for Kering to hire Vaccarello 2 weeks after Hedi's departure...for SLP, he needed to be patient and pick the designer that shared Hedi's vision or at least had creativity on par or close enough.

Hedi left abruptly yes, meaning there was a clear feud between them which would explain Kering's irrational, hasty decisions.

Kering is a ****.

jtj48

Reaction score
I think it was childish and immature for Kering to hire Vaccarello 2 weeks after Hedi's departure...for SLP, he needed to be patient and pick the designer that shared Hedi's vision or at least had creativity on par or close enough.

Hedi left abruptly yes, meaning there was a clear feud between them which would explain Kering's irrational, hasty decisions.

Kering is a ****.

Bet you wouldn't tell Kering that to his face!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads