• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

onlyslp

Reaction score
anyone have new season classic teddy? is it good in terms of fit and material/quality? thank you

Material is thick enough and I could wear a T-shirt and the teddy buttoned up and it keeps me warm enough

fit wise, they are about 1 size bigger in the shouders compared to the l01 and l17

and by the way if you're looking for a size 42 i got one in hand to sell brand new but no tag

Last edited:

Prudy

Reaction score
Anyone here own or are familiar with the chesterfield-style coats from SS14? I'm just looking for some sizing info, trying to determine if these are a bit boxy/oversized like the FW14 coats or if they are more like the FW13 fitted style. Or something in between?

Cheers...

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Prudy, I tried the one made from blazer like gabardine with leather on the lapels. It was somewhere in between size wise - not nearly as fitted as AW 13 in same size, but not as big as current winter chesterfields.

gunnerpunk

Reaction score
Hey can someone legit check this please? ]

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

b19pen15

Reaction score
How does "THE END" Dior tee from AW05 fit? I'm an XS in Uniqlo tee's, a 42/44 in the L01 and a 44 in the peak lapel blazer for reference- should I go TTS?
There are two different versions, the thinner made in Italy version, and the thicker made in Turkey version. While the fit is basically the same (though the Italy version is shorter), the thinner material feels tighter in my opinion.

Measurements on mine (made in Turkey) are:
XS
Shoulder: 40cm / 15.75in
Chest: 42.5cm / 16.75in
Length: 65.5cm / 25.75in

S
Shoulder: 41cm / 16in
Chest: 45cm / 17.75in
Length: 67cm / 26.25in

I'd say go with an XS.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

For most SLP enthusiast here, do you guys buy Dior Homme stuff as well?
Just went to the boutique today & the new collection looks great.

I am about 50/50 Dior / SLP. I'm a little dressier than most folks here, I'd imagine, so go with Dior for the suits, cashmere sweaters, in particular, but also love the sneakers and fragrances. I have a leather jacket from Dior which is boss as well. Price point is generally 20-25% higher than SLP and everything's made in Italy or France now, since KVA envisions Dior as similar to Hermes in that regard.

Hedi's outerwear and jeans are my favorite from SLP. I'm not a big boots guy, but just got the combat boots oddly enough for this winter. ;)

Prudy

Reaction score
@kieran84 thanks, man. Now I seem to recall you saying that previously, maybe a year or more ago on another subject. Appreciate it.

ohmydontcry

Reaction score
Can someone help me with sizing on the Devon loafers compared to Wyatt sizing? I'm a 42 in current season Wyatts. thanks

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you think it's possible/advisable to have a tailor slim the shaft on a pair of Wyatts?

Prudy

Reaction score
Got a great piece today, one I've been after for some time - 2013 heritage l17. Quite pleased. Thanks, Max!

Crappy pic, will take some better ones + fits.

onlyslp

Reaction score
Got a great piece today, one I've been after for some time - 2013 heritage l17. Quite pleased. Thanks, Max!

Crappy pic, will take some better ones + fits.

Damn congrats bro.....calfs are like impossible to find

Meanwhile, I prefer the l01, I mean l01 and l17 both look 10/10

but I prefer the more minimal/versatile look of the l01

what made you decide on l17?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads