• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Prudy

Reaction score
"Due to an overwhelming amount of orders, your package will be shipped within 5-6 working days from the date of purchase."

Um, can all of you assholes stop ordering on luisaviaroma so I can get my **** sooner? ;) I think the falling euro is wreaking havoc. Anyone experiencing delays? I like LVR as they usually ship really quickly and do a good job.

Last edited:

newera90

Reaction score

"Due to an overwhelming amount of orders, your package will be shipped within 5-6 working days from the date of purchase."

Um, can all of you assholes stop ordering on luisaviaroma so I can get my **** sooner? ;)  I think the falling euro is wreaking havoc.  Anyone experiencing delays?  I like LVR as they usually ship really quickly and do a good job.

I just ordered the stained effect jeans 2 days ago and i also experiencing the same problem...so disappointed

scanner

Reaction score
Hi all, longtime lurker.. Just received some SS15 items and wanted to share - Santiag Boots, Raw Hem Denim, Western Shirt

Last edited:

neonrider

Reaction score
looks awesome. love the raw hems with the santiags.

did you size down or go tts on the santiags?

lvr is super slow right now, i've been waiting two weeks for some stuff. crazy.

i have a pair of super destroyed black denim (ss15, size 30, bnwt) that i don't need, pm me if you want them.

Last edited:

scanner

Reaction score
looks awesome. love the raw hems with the santiags.

did you size down or go tts on the santiags?

Thanks Neon! I was not sure I would like them as I have the black raw's from last season but these are a completely different cut. They seem to have been tweaked quite a bit in overall fit and feel great. I went true to size on the boots and they fit great, perhaps a bit roomy in the toe, but not a big deal.

neonrider

Reaction score
yeah, the raw hems have a higher rise and so a wider thigh. i didn't really get them at first, but when you wear them with the santiags they really work. like in your pics! the coating is very nice too.

Last edited:

jsimonovis413

Reaction score
"Due to an overwhelming amount of orders, your package will be shipped within 5-6 working days from the date of purchase."

Um, can all of you assholes stop ordering on luisaviaroma so I can get my **** sooner? ;) I think the falling euro is wreaking havoc. Anyone experiencing delays? I like LVR as they usually ship really quickly and do a good job.

Nah, LVR prices when shipping here to the US are in USD. Most things are "suggested retail"

Last edited:

Prudy

Reaction score
I see that now - a jacket that costs 1590€ is selling for $2599 on the US version of the site. Even after import + currency conversion the same jacket is more expensive in the US.

jsimonovis413

Reaction score
I see that now - a jacket that costs 1590€ is selling for $2599 on the US version of the site. Even after import + currency conversion the same jacket is more expensive in the US.

that's odd.

All the bags that I've been looking at are the same price at Mr. Porter, and the Star High Tops too.

Maybe it depends on the item.

SaintLaurent

Reaction score

"Due to an overwhelming amount of orders, your package will be shipped within 5-6 working days from the date of purchase."

Um, can all of you assholes stop ordering on luisaviaroma so I can get my **** sooner? ;)  I think the falling euro is wreaking havoc.  Anyone experiencing delays?  I like LVR as they usually ship really quickly and do a good job.

Got the same email myself when I ordered the navy and ivory Breton t. So frustrating.

Prudy

Reaction score
I had to contact them about another thing today and the guy I spoke with mentioned that they were working on it and it sounded like maybe they were having some staffing or technical issues, perhaps.

I didn't even bring it up, he brought it up and was super apologetic which was cool. LVR is definitely one of the best places to order from online IME so hope they fix whatever's broke soon.

zeogo

Reaction score
Anyone find the back pockets on the 15.5cm jeans super small - I always find my wallet has ridden up and is almost ready to fall out, luckily it hasn't yet.

Prudy

Reaction score
skinny jeans + wallet = bad. looks bad, feels bad, doesn't work well. I suggest buying a leather jacket to store your wallet in while you're walking around.

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
skinny jeans + wallet = bad. looks bad, feels bad, doesn't work well. I suggest buying a leather jacket to store your wallet in while you're walking around.

Thats about the silliest thing I ever heard. So what do you do when its 85+ degrees out? Purchase a leather SLP bag to hold your wallet?

Just get a cardholder and you'll be fine.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads