• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Isolar

Reaction score
Anyone have this shearling?:

They only have it in a size down, but the measurements seem to be pretty close (same shoulder, 2 cm difference in waist/chest/length, 1 cm in sleeves). For those that have tried it, is there any "give" in the sizing––will it look/fit weird if I size down? I'd be breaking my rule of not sizing up/down for an item, but I really like it.

neonrider

Reaction score
thanks isolar. that shearling is cut tiny, close to first season biker jacket dimensions. amazing jacket, easily the best shearling piece from hedi's ysl tenure, i wore it all winter, but super severe cut, you can try sizing down but i doubt it'll work.

wackarello's right on the money, go take a look at the sl homepage. naked models making duck selfie face into the camera? wtf, THAT's what's cringeworthy.

Last edited:

Isolar

Reaction score

thanks isolar. that shearling is cut tiny, close to first season biker jacket dimensions. amazing jacket, easily the best shearling piece from hedi's ysl tenure, i wore it all winter, but super severe cut, you can try sizing down but i doubt it'll work.

Thanks, man. That's good to know. You're probably right. Still, great jacket.

Last edited:

neonrider

Reaction score
ha. it's so good i've been looking for another one in my size, but they barely made any. still, you can try, mr p has a decent return policy. i can barely layer in mine. the nice thing it's so warm i don't need to. perfect jacket.

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not worth it. I had the exact same pair with patent-ish leather but with the (flatter) leather soles and they suck in many ways: they crease like linen and they are so wide that it looks like I'm wearing Ronald McDonald's shoes. Plus they are not durable at all compared to other shoes I have. I paid 695 euro at the time. I sold them pretty quickly.

i have a pair and unfortunately this guy is exactly right

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PSA from the Bay if anyone's looking for a suit this looks to be a killer deal. Not my listing.

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/262507524957

AB77

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I noticed some Wyatt have exposed zip & in an angle, while some is concealed & more vertical. Do you know if this is the variation of the season or model?

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a deliberate design choice but before you go too deep maybe just consider that these are just boots. Nothing more and nothing less. If you like it then that's all that matters.

youwhat

Reaction score
they cant have otherwise they would have said thanks?

but it had been on ebay for hours and then bought within an hour of the link being posted here

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they cant have otherwise they would have said thanks?
could be lurker/guest but whatever just curious wonder why they sold it so cheap, guess they're rich people who don't care

lol @ the 2 cheapskates bidding, shameee

Last edited:

neonrider

Reaction score
lol since you're using my pics, the answer is that the first release of wyatts had the exposed zip, after that concealed zip.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reuterscnn