• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^ Do these *really*, in reality, need pre-ordering? I'm kinda not buying this limited production, wouldn't they want to shift as much of this as possible? `^

Edit: happy to be proven wrong :) not so happy if I need to splurge more cash this month :)

Heheh, I just wanted to be on the safe side and get my size.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love the way those jackets look on hangers/flat pictures, but find that they're too cropped for my taste.

Not Ready

Reaction score
Hello gents,

I need expert help. What's the best deal I can hope for on the L01 leather jacket? Is there any chance to find it at 50% off during the summer sales, or should I pull the trigger on one of the 30% off vouchers floating around? I would need a size 54, if it matters.

Many thanks!

dddibakar

Reaction score
I don't think the L01 ever goes for sale. If you are lucky you may find one in your size on eBay or Grailed or something like that, which might take you sometime and you will still have to pay around 3k.... If you really want it just get it from the store, its easier. @Not Ready

youwhat

Reaction score
it does go on sale but i'd use one of the codes that are about if you can (as it always end up not being your size left)

i dont really like luisas buys

youwhat

Reaction score
its 250 gbp which is about what it always is

dunno about aus prices

some boots are around 10% cheaper than last year

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks

i love that FW16 sequined fair isle sweater omg and of course the velvet blazer my god...the valentino FW15 like stars velvet teddy looks good too

wanna see the derbies and velvet boots.

therattler

Reaction score
tons more stuff on LVR everyone. *******'s expensive this go round. shirts and sweaters have doubled. but I love that hedi nappa leather. will definitely be buying that.

womens fw 16 stuff is up on ysl.com hopefully mens will be soon too.

Last edited:

harlemriver

Reaction score

saw some of the new pre-fall stuff today at selfridges. unsurprisingly none of it is very special. white jeans are kind of cool, and the striped sweater is nice. the multicolour western shirt is a really thin almost sheer fabric. they also have a tan harrington with zebra hair back panel, not pictured on the site. staff didn't really know much about it. they were quick to reassure me it was hedi designs, but couldn't speak to why it's come out etc etc.

they said that there will be a 'preview' of the new collection in the next few weeks. so a few pieces should start filtering in.

Pre-fall collections have been hitting stores for at least the past two months. It most likely had to be designed under Hedi because retailers (and even SLP) needed to buy it back in the fall. It takes a long time to source, sample, sell and product a collection.

So this not "special" collection is is fact under Slimane's direction.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member