• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

youwhat

Reaction score
no lol

just hate people saying wrong shite / having no attention to detail

then when you put em right they just come back with some "ya calm down" "i was on my phone" ^ or "relax" or something like that as if i'm angry

just because you're wrong and someone puts you right doesnt mean they're angry or losing their cool

i'm calm as **** saying this

if you dont know what you're talking about just dont comment
if you do comment and are wrong just say "oh yeah sorry" and then think before you comment

Isolar

Reaction score
no lol

just hate people saying wrong shite / having no attention to detail

then when you put em right they just come back with some "ya calm down" "i was on my phone" ^ or "relax" or something like that as if i'm angry

just because you're wrong and someone puts you right doesnt mean they're angry or losing their cool

i'm calm as **** saying this

if you dont know what you're talking about just dont comment
if you do comment and are wrong just say "oh yeah sorry" and then think before you comment

Perhaps there is a greater level of discourse to be had here than simply correcting the way people own up to their mistakes. For the record, I didn't assume you were angry, though your tone is pretty condescending.

And saying I was on my phone was a way of explaining that, yes, I do know what I'm talking about, I just made a mistake. Anyway, mea culpa.

cloonz

Reaction score

75 racks

Last edited:

onlyslp

Reaction score
@Isolar

Obviously because mistake was never made ever by the individual you're talking about

the more these individuals make smartass comments, the more pathetic this thread gets

just leave it alone bro...... and btw I actually chose L01 over L17 because I feel that L01 looks more low key than L17

it's all personal preference and what kind of look you're going for. There is really no right or wrong in these stuff just different opinions

@OakGhost

Are those black wyatts the SS16 ones or the FW16 ones?

Isolar

Reaction score

@Isolar

Obviously because mistake was never made ever by the individual you're talking about

the more these individuals make smartass comments, the more pathetic this thread gets

just leave it alone bro...... and btw I actually chose L01 over L17 because I feel that L01 looks more low key than L17

it's all personal preference and what kind of look you're going for. There is really no right or wrong in these stuff just different opinions

@OakGhost

Are those black wyatts the SS16 ones or the FW16 ones?

Thanks man. Agreed!

Yeah, of course it comes down to preference. I also have the Hedi black suede jacket, which is my more lowkey leather, so that was also a factor for me. But I still really like both. Hedi leaving sort of put a damper on my plan of buying both. Now I might need to diversify more before buying another biker.

mwn11

Reaction score
Speaking of bikers, has anyone got any first hand pictures of the prefall suede biker. Looks unbelievable on the site. That lacing on the back.

OakGhost

Reaction score
@onlyslp na they are just the ss in my size (39). Shaft pretty much hugs the ankle and one these the harness seemed like a non issue unlike an earlier ss pair I tried when they 1st came out. I'm debating between the plain black and the studded (hopefully re issue) with the slim ankle.

Ya, I really like the glossier leather since my John Elliot is more matte. I do love the 17. How long have you had your 01 and how has it held up? Both in 44 still don't blow my mind fit wise since I prefer a very cropped look. I'm going to have a 42 brought in which will likely be too small but I want to be sure before droping that much money

@mwn11 haha thanks, 01 still moves me a bit more..I think it's the leather but the 17 did seem to fit a bit better . Maybe get both hahaha

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member