• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLEFORUM MEETUP - Styleforum and Epaulet at Alfargo's Market NYC (9/27 and 9/28)

This Friday and Saturday night, please join Styleforum and Epaulet at the esteemed Alfargo's Marketplace. It will take place at the Neue House on 25th Street and Park Ave. Everyone is welcome. Check out our Alpaca Project and have beverage on us.

Details can be found here

Fok and the Styleforum Team and Epaulet.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rubato

lockstock

Reaction score
Is it just me or does the uniform shirt feel a bit too much like cosplaying? I want to get it but I’m worried it might feel more like a costume than actual workwear. What do you guys think?

13.characters

Reaction score
Is it just me or does the uniform shirt feel a bit too much like cosplaying? I want to get it but I’m worried it might feel more like a costume than actual workwear. What do you guys think?
I have uniform shirt and don't feel like that at all when wearing it. Feels actually extra casual and easy to wear, I wear it with jeans mostly. A very easy to pull off shirt in my opinion, but I can see if you wear it with something like pleated chinos or trousers how it becomes harder to pull off. But with casual stuff, like jeans and even shorts in summer - easy pick for me and very wearable.

Maybe even easier to wear than my work shirt in navy military satin...

vegancrabcakes

Reaction score
Epaulets always strike me as a bit costumey, I only really like them on trench coats because they’re part of the style. Of course, others may disagree.

henrip

Reaction score
Haven’t thought about it… seems really casual to me. As 13.characters said, if your pairing it with pleated chinos or trousers it might not work as well as with jeans.

modernjam

Reaction score
For sale: uniform shirt (medium)

Worn once over a t-shirt and washed once, great shirt but not my style. Great condition, no flaws.

Looking for 160 euros + shipping from sweden, but open to offers.

Apologies if this is the wrong thread for this

henrip

Reaction score
For sale: uniform shirt (medium)

Worn once over a t-shirt and washed once, great shirt but not my style. Great condition, no flaws.

Looking for 160 euros + shipping from sweden, but open to offers.

Apologies if this is the wrong thread for this
Navy military satin one?

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloridaCasteel