• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How warm is it?

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm 5'11 160lbs and took a 46, fits similarly to Steven

Yeah it's mid weight and not super warm. Plush collar is nice against the cold though

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ssense screwed my order for the purple photographer somehow. I got the order confirmation, but never got shipping and never got charged and then my size went out of stock like 4 days after I placed the order.
:(

If anybody sees an XL/52 in the cupro photographer somewhere else please let me know!

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
https://robertgellerstore.com/

Runway sample sale on the 15th?

I totally forgot about this, but looks like it got moved to March 1st now.

Please nobody swipe the black strap derby from me....
I just went on grailed to kop and they are gone, then I remembered about that shoe sample sale and figured they got sold there. THEN I saw it was now March 1st and got happy again. Then I realized I will have to compete with others...

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_20180221_190104.jpg

Geller jacket and jeans

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ssense screwed my order for the purple photographer somehow. I got the order confirmation, but never got shipping and never got charged and then my size went out of stock like 4 days after I placed the order.
:(

If anybody sees an XL/52 in the cupro photographer somewhere else please let me know!

That sucks. I absolutely love that shirt, but I can't shell out over $500 bills for a shirt. If it was priced in the low $300's, I'd likely still hesitate, but I'd be waffling way more.

mementomoriarty

Reaction score
So this finally came in the mail today. Without a hint of exaggeration it is the perfect bomber. It is the perfect spring to fall weight and it just fits perfectly. I am very happy
I can officially stop buying Geller outerwear. My quest is complete.
ut52FT9.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads