• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Duster :inlove:

Mojo1990

Reaction score

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn those Richard pants and bomber weren't on there before. I'm guessing the large Richard pants is a 50?

mrcoffee

Reaction score
Is the garment-dyed bomber TTS? Hard to gauge from the measurements without knowing how puffy it is.

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mojo1990

Reaction score

It's awesome. I want it. There's a similar one for FW17 with a paisley print and zip closure instead of buttons.

There is? I would love to see that too!

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've only seen photos from pre-order questions and I can't share those. I pre-ordered something else in the same fabric and am hoping that @conceptual 4est gets his way and the zip shirt gets picked up by NMWA.
You can barely see the shirt itself and can't see the fabric from any for the runway photos but as far as I can tell it's the same cut as this seasons except a different fabric (tonal purple paisley or tonal grey paisley) and a zip front instead of buttons.

This long shirt is the same fabric and print (this is also what I pre-ordered)

I think this is the only look with the zip shirt (like I said, you can't see anything)

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The floral cupro shirt is dope. I want the whole set, shirt and shorts.

I never really noticed it from his runway show as it was more subtle and you couldn't really see the details. That's one of the great things about Geller though.

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The floral cupro shirt is dope. I want the whole set, shirt and shorts.

I never really noticed it from his runway show as it was more subtle and you couldn't really see the details. That's one of the great things about Geller though.

That shirt is pretty sweet. Don't forget the casper bomber.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads