• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Kind of related, but not really. Did that shearling "leather" from a few seasons ago ever get produced (2013 I think)? I'm pretty sure it was a neoprene faux leather or something, I'll go through the runway **** and see if i can find it but I remember really liking it but I never saw it get picked up.

Edit: this jacket, Fw13.

That whole year was awesome too, SS13 was amazing.

Barney's carried it, in store only, it's real leather and shearling

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh so it was probably too much
1f4b2.png
1f4b2.png
then for people to stock it. I was thinking it was probably the same material as the tights/leggings from ss13, they weren't real leather were they?

keanswon

Reaction score
Kind of related, but not really. Did that shearling "leather" from a few seasons ago ever get produced (2013 I think)? I'm pretty sure it was a neoprene faux leather or something, I'll go through the runway **** and see if i can find it but I remember really liking it but I never saw it get picked up.

Edit: this jacket, Fw13.

That whole year was awesome too, SS13 was amazing.

I have it 2 sizes up from my usual 44 for jackets
nod[1].gif
I think it looks cool loose & oversized, especially with skinny jeans and either my Saint Laurent or Margiela cuban heel boots, kind of a post-apocalyptic cowboy moment haha

boozwah

Reaction score
Haha, thanks for that, hopefully 4th time's the charm... Did the whole measuring thing beforehand and know that that style suits me (besides the bondagey shoulder details, shall have to see about those), so fingers crossed that there's not some other terrible secret which keeps leading to it being sold. Have seen shots on Totokaelo where the black looks almost purple, which could be cool. Anyway, thanks again for the info
thumbs-up.gif

I had the Fritz moto for a long time before I sold it a couple of months back after outgrowing it. IMO its a really nice piece and not that hard to pull off for a moto or rider style leather jacket. The lamb is really soft and "buttery" I guess you would say. I would buy again if I came across a 52. I usually wear a size 48 in Geller outwear and I felt the size 50 was little too small to wear zipped up comfortably. I wish Geller would do more leather jackets. Haven't seen much come out in the last few years, unless I'm just missing them.

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody looking for the blue-black Richard jacket in a 50 or 52, Frances May got that **** for less than two bills.

woody^^

Reaction score
Do we have appx dates for the AW drop? Those grey suede boots have been haunting my dreams.

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Iirc it's usually late July-early August that things start coming out. Boots started showing up in mid August last year and I think they were in the 2nd delivery, I know revolve got theirs in early September.

There's some nice photos from backstage Ss17 here:
http://www.essentialhommemag.com/nyfwm-backstage-robert-geller-springsummer-2017/

Both of the bombers look really nice, the jacquard all in one is something special.

boozwah

Reaction score
Really like the jacquard(?) bombers. The purple/pink bomber and jumpsuit was my favorite look but, I'll probably pick up the black and grey colorway for wearability. Also really liked the big hooded jacket, but I think I am reaching a limit on Geller jackets with big hoods. Not sold on the blazer/jacket with snaps. Seems too in between on being a rider jacket or a blazer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads