• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm considering selling my grey Sebastian bomber from last season to pickup this season's clasp bomber.

Who's bought one? Thoughts?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
People who bought the CP Bball highs - did they come with extra shoe laces and dust bags? I don't particularly care about either - particularly since I got a pretty insane deal on Ssense - but I'm curious because I think every other pair of CPs I've purchased has come with both.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

People who bought the CP Bball highs - did they come with extra shoe laces and dust bags? I don't particularly care about either - particularly since I got a pretty insane deal on Ssense - but I'm curious because I think every other pair of CPs I've purchased has come with both.

Yes. Both, extra shoe laces and bags were included.

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah both. That sucks yours didn't but the navy 44's were all sold out at one point, so the pair you got would have been returned. Somebody out there is wearing dust bags on their feet fastened with laces.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got the navy Louis pants from SSense yesterday, I really like them. I've been looking for some blue pants for spring/summer ever since SS12 so I'm glad I finally got ahold of them
The fabric and the elastic waist make them nice and casual
The cut is pretty straight leg on me, with a pretty small hem opening, so, excellent
The waist sits pretty high, but fits well (I'm a 29 and wearing a 44 like almost always)
At first I thought I would be rolling them up to wear with high tops but it doesn't look good so I'm just gonna stick to wearing them with low top shoes. They've got a nice cropped length

Also just got an amazing ~two~ bomber hookup last night that I'm pretty excited about #brickbombergang cause who doesn't need like 10 RG bombers?

Last edited:

keanswon

Reaction score
someone should pick up the marcel shirt on rakuten in 46

it's a great shirt in terms of design, weight of fabric (semi-sheer, perfect for summer), and details (cloth covered buttons). but when I had mine like 4-5 years ago, I found that because the fabric is so light/weak some of the buttons would get undone multiple times throughout the day.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Yes. Both, extra shoe laces and bags were included.

Yeah both. That sucks yours didn't but the navy 44's were all sold out at one point, so the pair you got would have been returned. Somebody out there is wearing dust bags on their feet fastened with laces.

Thanks, figured that might be the case. Fortunately, my inflated sense of entitlement isn't quite inflated enough for me to call Ssense and demand that they track down this dustbag-clad ne'er-do-well and repossess the bags and laces when I already got the shoes for 60-odd% off the retail price.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ you could just mention it to them, they could give you a coupon or discount or something small, you never know.

Also, for those that have the rg cp bballs from this season and reported that the shoe feels bigger, rest assured, just keep wearing them. I have been breaking them in and they get more and more comfortable as you go. I don't really even zip them up all the way and there is no heel slip...it just gives way to them feeling really comfy, which is sort of what I was looking for in a shoe...with a zipper...like a slip on. Styling is a little interesting...I think they work best with all the non-jean pants that he puts out...like flight pants, lounge pants, etc.

Here they are in kind of full on geller dog walk mode...lol. richard pants from last season, cutoff hoodie and bomber from this season.

Last edited:

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^ you could just mention it to them, they could give you a coupon or discount or something small, you never know. Also, for those that have the rg cp bballs from this season and reported that the shoe feels bigger, rest assured, just keep wearing them. I have been breaking them in and they get more and more comfortable as you go. I don't really even zip them up all the way and there is no heel slip...it just gives way to them feeling really comfy, which is sort of what I was looking for in a shoe...with a zipper...like a slip on. Styling is a little interesting...I think they work best with all the non-jean pants that he puts out...like flight pants, lounge pants, etc. Here they are in kind of full on geller dog walk mode...lol. richard pants from last season, cutoff hoodie and bomber from this season.
Great pairing man. I had to return mine back to Ssense as they were too long. Longer vs my Achilles lows and after measuring again, I had over an inch length in the toe box. Let's see how 41 will fit but I'm confident it should be perfect.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I got the navy Louis pants from SSense yesterday, I really like them. I've been looking for some blue pants for spring/summer ever since SS12 so I'm glad I finally got ahold of them
The fabric and the elastic waist make them nice and casual
The cut is pretty straight leg on me, with a pretty small hem opening, so, excellent
The waist sits pretty high, but fits well (I'm a 29 and wearing a 44 like almost always)
At first I thought I would be rolling them up to wear with high tops but it doesn't look good so I'm just gonna stick to wearing them with low top shoes. They've got a nice cropped length

Also just got an amazing ~two~ bomber hookup last night that I'm pretty excited about #brickbombergang cause who doesn't need like 10 RG bombers?

Post a pic? I've been looking for the Louis in black, can't seem to find it, so debating the blue

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads