• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I lucked out hard on these. $273, no box but otherwise brand new. This makes picking a colour from the new season a lot easier.

Whered you find them?
Id love to get a pair

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@eglbc
FWRD. They showed up about 2 months ago for about $600 as a store return, "light wear, minor scuffs". Then I guess somebody bought them and returned them again, they showed up last week for about $470 with the same description but also "does not come with original box". I didn't buy them then because I was skeptical what kind of condition they were in after being bought and returned twice but then when they dropped all the Geller prices they went down to $273 which was an easy kop.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SS12^

I ended up with 2 pairs of the AW12 ones for some reason, they are skinnier than the SS version and with different detailing, but I don't really find them hard to wear

Here's my Pierre shirt, size up 1. Sorry for not shaving, I know it's grotesque

http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/2158742/width/500/height/1000]

Great fit @melonadejello there all around. For being sized up it looks good there. So are you normally a size XS/44 and this is a 46? I have a 48 on it's way to me so I guess I'll find out sizing first hand soon.

Last edited:

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just picked up the black moritz sleeveless shirt from ssense sale. Pretty cool shirt, but having some difficulty styling it with other pieces. Any thoughts?

What do you think of the Moritz fabric? I've been eyeing Moritz shorts all season, and I think the cut on them is great, but I don't know what to expect with the fabric.

I just noticed how the pocket seam lines up with one of the belt loops on the shorts. It's a very cool little detail:

mikey34

Reaction score
Hey guys,

If anyone is interested in a pair of the CP X RG Taupe's in a sz 41 shoot me a pm. I picked them up from Ssense a month or two ago but haven't worn them yet for whatever reason.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey guys,

If anyone is interested in a pair of the CP X RG Taupe's in a sz 41 shoot me a pm. I picked them up from Ssense a month or two ago but haven't worn them yet for whatever reason.

You have a PM. Had to return size 42 unfortunately.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone try on the type 1 3 year fade that Nomad stocks? Or see it in person? Trying to figure out my size. Seems like there's some variation according to wash: I'm a 30 in type 3 5 year fade, but a 32 in type 2 black, couldn't get the 30 on.

jibak

Reaction score

What do you think of the Moritz fabric? I've been eyeing Moritz shorts all season, and I think the cut on them is great, but I don't know what to expect with the fabric. I just noticed how the pocket seam lines up with one of the belt loops on the shorts. It's a very cool little detail:
Thank its the pleat that lines up with the belt loop?

Last edited:

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone try on the type 1 3 year fade that Nomad stocks? Or see it in person? Trying to figure out my size. Seems like there's some variation according to wash: I'm a 30 in type 3 5 year fade, but a 32 in type 2 black, couldn't get the 30 on.

Also, if anyone happens to come across the Louis in black in size 46, let me know!

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, a bunch of the Geller MyHabit stuff is now on regular Amazon. Prices are silly.

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
interest check: if it were possible (i'd have to inquire first) would anyone be interested in taking over my magenta bomber (48) pre-order?

starting to think i went a bit pre-order crazy in the spring and my wallet is hurting.

Last edited:

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

interest check: if it were possible (i'd have to inquire first) would anyone be interested in taking over my magenta bomber (48) pre-order?

starting to think i went a bit pre-order crazy in the spring and my wallet is hurting.

I'd strongly consider it if it was a 46 ha

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads