• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone pickup the grey boucle Richard from last season? Thoughts?

What about the light grey marled one that East Dane and Ssense had?

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the boucle suit and its damn fire man, the material is the star. Have it in the charcoal but would kop the light grey if available.

Only thing, it pills like a mofo. Like I wash cold and tumble dry low all my geller stuff (not jackets) and the boucle was the only thing so far that I will wash by hand now. Literally a tennis ball of the material was in the lint trap and **** its already pilled just as much as before since then. Having that, the pants are the most ridiculously comfy thing ive worn and would buy again for sure just cant pay full retail for it its like 400??

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just pounced on the metal clasp bomber after it dropped under $500 at NMWA. It's the one piece I've had my eye on all season. Hope it lives up to the online photos, but I have no doubt it will, especially since it looks great on every site IMO.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

just a heads up, if you are looking at  the "grey marled" and "navy & black marled" on ssense, those are old stock from SS15 and they are very tight/form fitting

thanks man, I'll pass on those. I'm size 48 across RG outerwear and size 32 in 5 year denim. I found this season Richard pants in size 50 in Black/blue and might grab it.

arnoldpettibone

Reaction score
besides the SS15 version, richard pants will stretch out after a bit of wear and if you size up they may become too big/baggy. i'm a 44 or 46 in his jeans/trousers depending on the model, but always go 44 in the richards. I can't speak to this seasons richard pants but they look to fit similar to FW15 version.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

besides the SS15 version, richard pants will stretch out after a bit of wear and if you size up they may become too big/baggy. i'm a 44 or 46 in his jeans/trousers depending on the model, but always go 44 in the richards. I can't speak to this seasons richard pants but they look to fit similar to FW15 version.

hmmm, I checked the measurements once again and size 50 should be good.

edit: just purchased size 50 Richard pants in black/blue slubby knit. Hope they fit, it not I'll post it here/B&S.

Always wanted those..very excited to get them.

Last edited:

Login

Reaction score
For Black/Navy Richard Pant if I'm generally a size 44 (which is 28-30?) I should go 46 right?

Last edited:

leeba

Reaction score
Mistakenly thought I could use PP with NMWA yesterday, big mistake. If anybody picked up that geller khaki (olive) bomber in a 52 and it doesn't work out, would love to buy it off them. So disappointing.

fw16 bombers look good at least...

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads