• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There were some engineer pants on C21 last night but I can't find them now. They had 48-52 so I doubt they would have sold out, I was going to buy the 50's :/

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There's also some Geller pieces on sale at shop bird. There website is weird, sometimes there's Geller and sometimes there's nothing. there was the striped collarless shirt, blue SS button down and a few other things.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks @melonadejello!
No idea wtf I was doing wrong.
Would anybody happen to know which ones these are? I've been looking for the ones with the contrast hem lining for a while.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The aw13 (and ss14 I think) were like that, not lined, the color was just printed on one side so the back is white.

I'm guessing the ones on c21 are ss15 and it's probably the same fabric.
I'm pretty sure the ss15 zip blazer was identical to the aw13, just with welt pockets so it's probably safe to say the Engineer pants are the same

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thaaaanks. I ordered a pair.
PS, At some point Assembly put up more Geller. I stopped checking their site a while ago assuming there was only denim, but they have a fsr of the navy pierre, charcoal dominik coat and the wide dominik pants all at a pretty good discount, plus FATHER adds another 20% off.
http://www.assemblynewyork.com/collections/robert-geller
Also, where are all the Pierre shirt fit pics?

Last edited:

AlexInExile

Reaction score

Somebody get these SS11 flight pants from Y!jp sz 48

http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c556756968

I ended up getting these, but they're a little too large for me. let me know if you're interested before I list them on b&s.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I ended up getting these, but they're a little too large for me. let me know if you're interested before I list them on b&s.
@eglbc

I'll take a pic of the Pierre soon @OccultaVexillum
Mine is sized up since no one got 44s, in addition to being oversized in the first place so I've only found it to look good with loose sweat pants so far. I like it though

Last edited:

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'll see if I can't snap a fit with the Pierre shirt this weekend, assuming I get one or both days off.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@flowcharts the best item I've bought in months thanks to your rakuten skills. Color and fabric are incredible

Owe you one.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that the olive one thats like kind of overdyed on cotton twill?

If so, have that one and the black one. Believe its fw13. The black one is the item that got me into Geller in the first place. Saw it in person at Acrimony SF and it was like a "holy ****"' moment

Last edited:

zhouyu

Reaction score
Should be the cotton/poly from ss14. The one with really high pits

Last edited:

hennree

Reaction score

got the full richard suit

I was looking for a 44 in the jacket which would be a size down for me but settled with a 46, which was a good move as the shoulders are pretty much perfect on this.

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That makes me really want the black/blue Richard. I have the grey/white jacket on the way though. Did anybody pick up the black/blue pants in a 52? I've only seen up to 50.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads