• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was wondering about that but the measurements seemed like they were actually cropped too. That sucks then. Hopefully there are cropped pants in the next delivery, if not I could always have them cropped at the tailor.

btylus

Reaction score
Anyone on here know Touchthesky on grailed? Interested in some of his stuff but he doesn't respond to any messages.

Mojo1990

Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone know another retailer besides SSENSE which is selling the Robert Geller Sean Blazer?

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

BTW the sand RG x CP chelseas I posted a while ago at Nomad apparently aren't actually sold out. Maybe they just hadn't uploaded their stock previously, but as of now they have most sizes in stock (except 42 and 45).
Price is a little high even after cad to usd conversion though: http://nomadshop.net/collections/common-projects/products/rg-cp-chelsea-waxed-suede-sand

I'd get another pair of SLP boots at those prices. 1K + 13% CAD? As much as I like both brands collab, f@ck that.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yeah, for the US it's about $800 usd, assuming it's the same price as last fall ($720 usd) then it's a little more (I paid about $780 after taxes last fall).

Mojo1990

Reaction score

Style advice question

Would that check shirt have to be worn tucked in like the model above if paired with the Sean Jacket?

I've purchased the shirt, and thinking to cop the jacket soon
1f60b.png

I think the layering and showing a glimpse of the hem shirt tail would perhaps add some contrast

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why is this world so cruel? I found one of my grails, the souvenir jacket from 08(?)....in one size too small (50). $102 at wasteland in LA. Just sharing this with fellow Geller fans, so one of you can be as happy as I wanted to be

btylus

Reaction score

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@btylus I'm a 12 on the Brannock and wear them in a 44. Re-Fresh also have the boots in-store in the sand and one of the darker colours.

Also, here's a new RG stockist: http://www.commoncs.com/brands/robert-geller/

Nothing online yet but "soon", it's in store though.

Has anybody seen the shawl neck shirt (flower print or anything else) somewhere other than Acrimony? It has anyone tried it on at Acrimony?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmileFile