• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

Iwmmm

Reaction score
Nomad's monks being delivered been confirmed days ago. When I get home from a trip, no sign of the package. Pretty bad
baldy[1].gif

Has this happened to any of you? I dont know how to proceed.
i ordered the cross dye sweatshirt and it took two weeks to get to me. it said in canada post tracking that it was delivered in a week and two days (so 5 days off). i live in pa, us for reference. nomad shipping to the states blows, 25$ and it arrives in 2 weeks? are customs fees that bad from canada ---> us?

mcfly26

Reaction score
i ordered the cross dye sweatshirt and it took two weeks to get to me. it said in canada post tracking that it was delivered in a week and two days (so 5 days off). i live in pa, us for reference. nomad shipping to the states blows, 25$ and it arrives in 2 weeks? are customs fees that bad from canada ---> us?
so you basically waited for the package to arrive or you called usps or did something else?

Peter, from Nomad already opened a claim at Canada Post, but Im really not sure if the product will show up or ill have my money back tbh. I surely dont want to be a dick about it, but I want to make sure someone refund me (nomad apparently sent it insured).

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have one of the seconds sweatshirt bombers? Just grabbed one, have low expectations though

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
12345 in LA started to get some A/W 14 in (not on the website yet)...so far they have the speckled grey (wool? maybe not) zipper blazers and the top and bottom of this ensemble:
Last season stuff available at -50%
Does anybody have/know where I may get this in a size L? Very important matter.
I know, I know, no L, but they have a S & M for sale... http://www.12345clothing.com/shop/product.php?id_product=785 Also, since I didn't want to start a post because this is really stupid but pertains to Geller, I'll tack this on: I had a dream last night where I met Robert Geller and he confided in me that he wanted to start a Chipotle franchise in Fontana (a boonie-ass area in Southern California near Riverside). He kept hinting that he wanted me as a partner at this new franchise but never said it, so I challenged him to beer pong to solidify my partnership but then he put a glob of honey in my hand and said, "this is your ticket to my runway show."

Iwmmm

Reaction score
so you basically waited for the package to arrive or you called usps or did something else?

Peter, from Nomad already opened a claim at Canada Post, but Im really not sure if the product will show up or ill have my money back tbh. I surely dont want to be a dick about it, but I want to make sure someone refund me (nomad apparently sent it insured).
I just waited, I ordered something last ss from nomad and the same thing happened. it took 3 days the first time and 5 this time. but if it doesn't come in a weeks time (7 days) then i would definitely contact somebody. or since you were out of town, yer **** may have gotten jacked :(

edit: @cityhunter, **** your dreams are intense

Last edited:

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this is the best brand thread of all of them, it's like the polar opposite of the SLP thread

~weed dreams and sepia jeans~

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member